Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumoured Signings

I think you'd probably have to go with what our CEO is saying Snake, being there's no room for him.. looks like whatever negotiations that were taking place didn't eventuate.

Would be a surprise for the telegraph to be inaccurate in their reporting !

Mcatmos link said:
I think you'd probably have to go with what our CEO is saying Snake, being there's no room for him.. looks like whatever negotiations that were taking place didn't eventuate.

Would be a surprise for the telegraph to be inaccurate in their reporting !

- I think you could safely assume that whatever is in the telegraph is there either because...
A. The DT has an agenda for that person.
B. They have blackmail/photographic/etc evidence and have forced them to say something.

--------------

Can someone tell me if Andrew Suniula is going to be playing in the upcoming trial game against Souths? How is he going? Crusher must be wanting him to take the next step.

Zorba said on his radio show yesterday that Easts could pay Mason out shortly and he could be signed up by anyone for as little as $40,000.Read into that what you will.

kingyfan link said:
Yes I have also heard that big willie is on his way to Brookvale oval along with his brother Les.  

Their role will be to get on the piss with Mattai and choc and then act as their body guards so that no-one beats them up again.  Des also wants Mattai to be able to say ‘Hey, cuz, ease up’ to anyone he feels like without beign knocked out.

Willy will piss on anyone who gets too close and then Les will use his enormous weight to put the big splash on any would be thugs.  

oh the irony... 3 days ago and this post was sooooo funny I choked on my breakfast. Now it is looking likely to be true. Damn if choc+Mattai was trouble, Choc+Mattai+Mason is gonna be a afterdark warparty!  bring on the bro fights.

Well done mcatmos anyway on breaking this little rumour first, your sources were obviously pretty good.

It's interesting that even if Mason did not create division within the team he created deep division amongst the fans without even crossing the Spit bridge.

Well something was obviously going on in the background. It just didn't come to fruition.

lol, how good is this quote from a manly fan..
baz of Manly Posted at 10:34 AM Today

LOL Helga you are exactly the piece of poo supporter everybody hates !!! Des 40-0 Hasler HAHAHAHAHAHAH living in the past as usual you tool what about Des 38-12 Hasler the year before ? Any club to purchase Willie Mason will prove to all other clubs how pathetic and bad your club really is !! Everyone hates Manly for these exact reasons and to fans like Helga BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are retarded!!!

we need this bloke on the forums if he isn't already...:D

why is it that everytime a good player wants to come to us we whinge and carry on about everything they have done in the past and what will the sponsers and mums will think. i say **** the sponsers and mums they are all men and there would not be one manly player without secrets they just have not been caught for them just like all men we have secrets and if you say you dont your a liar . so what im saying is sign them up if they **** up sack them true supporters will still go for manly no matter what and all the whingers are just hypocrits anyway or we would have sacked brett  stewart.

bretta23 link said:
i say F**k the sponsers and mums they are all men

I like the way this line reads. It may be a bit gay (not that theres anything wrong with that) but very funny.

bretta23 link said:
and all the whingers are just hypocrits anyway or we would have sacked brett   stewart.

I dont know how you could you could compare Mason to Bullet. And whats your reasoning behind suggesting we sack him ? So far he is guilty of nothing.

Maybe we should sign the bloke who crash tackled Latif in the 5th one dayer at the wacca? He looks like he can do a ball and all tackle pretty well, and he outsprinted those seca's.

If you look at the average security guard, they weigh about 200 kg and haven't run more than 10 metres in their lifetime. My grandmother could outrun most of them. That Latif was tackled from behind and totally unruffled says to me the guy would be better playing Rugby or for Penrith where they don't tackle!!!

Karl Filiga is Karl Filiga. Filiga Filiga is a nuggety winger who used to play for the Dogs and then (I think) the Tigers, possibly another one since the Tigers as well...

willstyles link said:
Karl Filiga is Karl Filiga. Filiga Filiga is a nuggety winger who used to play for the Dogs and then (I think) the Tigers, possibly another one since the Tigers as well...
Actually Karl Filiga is Karl McNichol. Unsure about whether any of these are related to Filiga McNichol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8