Rumour re Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best news I've seen all day! Maybe there's hope Orford won't be around for much longer. As has been said, Hall & LeStrange & co were unwanted by numerous other clubs. Nice way to leet Kieran as well.

Darren link said:
Like Neumann on a 3 year contract, Vaeliki, Chris Bailey, Tony Williams, we are starting to sign up some doubtfuls unfortunately

How's Aaron Groom going Darren?

Your cred = zero

Firstly, I'm a big fan of Des and Crusher, they brought a premiership in the 5 year plan and I will always be grateful. I just think that some are becoming a bit blind to some ordinary decisions that we are making. Wests Tigers would be a perfect example of this. Most people are saying we won't win in 2010 as others teams strengthening, parra, Souths etc, That is a massive concern!! I ask Why not? Are we playing for a top 8 position?

I listed those players to keep everyone on track that we make the wrong choices as everyone else. Of course, Stranger, Perry etc have been astute and smart buys.

Aaron Groom, what a junior!! where did it all go wrong, I think he is playing 2nd division in England, I admit picking the right guys every time is impossible but I'm concerned we are following the Tigers path, so do some mates as well.
If we can get 3 new players to freshen up, we will be in with a chance

People will be hanging their hat on the Groom failure in 1000 years time, if questions are asked of the club's recruitment strategy.

You can spin it any way you want but I still am a bit perplexed as to why we have signed Galuvao? 32 next year?! Seriously, what are they thinking?

I also wanna know how Bellamy can keep his troops motivated for four years? I don't like the bloke but you have to give it to him. We win a comp and our hunger is sated.

We didn't give ourselves any chance this season.  The player problems at the beginning, loss of form by others, poor player positional changes, lazy and complacent players, a few injuries and the rest.  Next year, better.

Moops link said:
People will be hanging their hat on the Groom failure in 1000 years time, if questions are asked of the club's recruitment strategy.

You can spin it any way you want but I still am a bit perplexed as to why we have signed Galuvao? 32 next year?! Seriously, what are they thinking?

I also wanna know how Bellamy can keep his troops motivated for four years? I don't like the bloke but you have to give it to him. We win a comp and our hunger is sated.

Why are you concerned about his age

What he does on the park is what matters, and if you watched him this year, he has been going bloody well

If you want more reasons, we have lost experience in the pack the past 2 years, Stewart and Watmough will probably play Origin again, and during those periods we can still have a bloke with test and GF experience to guide younger fella's during that time

Darren, we don't need to strengthen from outside as much as some of those other sides do, we can strenghten from within

Stewart fullback Robbo wing is a massive gain for us, and guys like Lyon, Kite, Perry etc are also more than capable of taking their game up another level. On paper means nothing, but throw our top lineup down beside any of those other teams mentioned and we have most, if not all, teams covered

DSM5 link said:
We didn't give ourselves any chance this season.  The player problems at the beginning, loss of form by others, poor player positional changes, lazy and complacent players, a few injuries and the rest.  Next year, better.
I think we have the cattle. We need to fix the 'front office'.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181851.msg243865#msg243865 date=1254696362]
I think we have the cattle. We need to fix the 'front office'.
[/quote]

spot on, ever since Max wanted Grant Mayer out we have gone backwards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7