Rumour Only

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Cambo said:
Ernie do you know if Dennis Moore plays any official role in recruiting in qld for manly. He would make a logical replacement. I also think we need to use lowe's connections to tap in to nz

No he isnt. He was the Qld based Parra scout - recruited by Crusher and then Crusher got him to move to Manly.

He couldnt get on with Des, I understand.
I heard there was some bad blood because he was promised a trip to the WCC in 09 then DES back flipped and wouldn't let him go. I think the bloke was under rated it would good to see him back on board.

Cambo said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Cambo said:
Ernie do you know if Dennis Moore plays any official role in recruiting in qld for manly. He would make a logical replacement. I also think we need to use lowe's connections to tap in to nz

No he isnt. He was the Qld based Parra scout - recruited by Crusher and then Crusher got him to move to Manly.

He couldnt get on with Des, I understand.
I heard there was some bad blood because he was promised a trip to the WCC in 09 then DES back flipped and wouldn't let him go. I think the bloke was under rated it would good to see him back on board.

Very well respected by the players.

tookey said:
Cambo said:
Whose oreilly??

Wasn't he the irish builder in faulty towers?

62245.jpg

'You are men with Orelly! You Orelly men!'
'What does that mean?'
'You Orelly!'

I wont start a new thread, this could of been mentioned elsewhere but the word is Gansier will be a Knight for 2012.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4