rumour from the roosters site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like Mata says - Wing I believe is dissolusioned and disinfranchised, and believe a taste of a new club would rejuvinate the guy.

Again though - we need a good 2nd rower.

Like Mata says - Wing I believe is dissolusioned and disinfranchised, and believe a taste of a new club would rejuvinate the guy.

You should just type that in every reply mate!

Craig Wing
AKA Wingy
DOB Dec 26, 1979
Born in Sydney
Position Hooker
Height 180cm
Weight 86kg
Sponsor Forkserve

What would you change if you were Prime Minister for a day?
No parking meters at the beaches

Which team-mate is most in need of a ‘Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’ makeover?
Mozza

If you were down to your last $10, what would you spend it on?
Scratchies

Most embarrassing moment?
Agreeing to wear sharp suits at Australian Fashion Week last year, then getting stitched up on the day with pink pants and a lollipop-patterned shirt. Then having it plastered all over the news that night and the Telegraph the next day.

One word that describes Ricky Stuart?
Perfectionist

Which team-mate do you look at on the field and know they’ll never let the side down?
Fitzy

Crownies or Cruisers?
Crownies

Elton John or Metallica?
Metallica

Board shorts or Speedos?
Boardies

Maths or English?
English

Complete this sentence: Pink pants should…
should only be worn to Mad Monday!!!

Worst movie of all time?
Fear & Loathing Las Vegas

Which team-mate – if any – would win a Bondi Idol singing contest?
One of the Paea boys

Your partner rings you in tears. You’ve forgotten the anniversary. You’re at the SCG with the boys and Adam Gilchrist is 80 not out off 40 balls. What do you do?
Pass…too hard

Favourite TV Show?
Family Guy

What is something unusual people might not know about you?
I have an extra vertabrae in my spine

Season Tally
Round Division Tries Goals Field Goals Sub Total
5 First Grade 1 0 0 4
12 First Grade 1 0 0 4

Total for 2006 2 0 0 8

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Nutz - while Mata and I agree on a lot, we also disagree on about exactly the same amount.

The difference between when Mata and I disagree, and a few others here disagree, is that we try and debate our views through conversation, when others degenerate into foul language, and name calling. This may come across as us agreeing on a lot, but what it ACTUALLY means is, that we appreciate other peoples opinions and try to debate in a diplomatic fashion.

Your partner rings you in tears. You’ve forgotten the anniversary. You’re at the SCG with the boys and Adam Gilchrist is 80 not out off 40 balls. What do you do?
Pass…too hard

Wingey isnt leaving the cricket, hes won me! sign him i say!

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Nutz - while Mata and I agree on a lot, we also disagree on about exactly the same amount.

The difference between when Mata and I disagree, and a few others here disagree, is that we try and debate our views through conversation, when others degenerate into foul language, and name calling. This may come across as us agreeing on a lot, but what it ACTUALLY means is, that we appreciate other peoples opinions and try to debate in a diplomatic fashion.

[/quote]

go back to disney land ryan

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

go back to disney land ryan

[/quote]

Please ellaborate Fluffy - you are the person I tend to agree with the most, so coming from you like this, I tend to think you have taken a very childish tact. You on the grog again? :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7