Rumour - Ballin to Cows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many new threads do you think we should start regarding his contract before merging them all back into one?

:)

for mine he is still a key signing

9 threads for our #9 Dan.

If we lose Balin we lose an 80 min player and thus an interchange every week. Then we lose some flexibility on the bench. We'd change our spine and bench and rotation. 1,6,7,9

If he goes it's because he deserves more than we can afford under the cap.

We will miss him but I think Buhrer (who is a genuine starter and eighty minute man) will cover his spot admirably with a little time.

I think that it is probably likely he will move on - that sucks but it's life under the cap and MB deserves his financial reward as the second best dummy half in the world. He has been an integral part of our success and the best 9 we have had for twenty years.

bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
byso said:
Let him go, bring back Monas :)

Be careful what you hope for, imagine if you get half that wish but Chad Randall was the one who came back.

BTW while on hookers is Le Grange still playing

He's 26. Why wouldn't he?

I didnt ask for his age, just wondering if he is still playing.

Ever heard of Simon Dwyer or Taniela Tuiaki

He is now the captain of the team he went to in the UK, who was it, Bradford or something like that.

Well if thats the case. Maybe we *(Manly) should start blooding another hooker this season..
Have one on the bench doing 10mins each half or something, so he can learn a bit of the trade for next year..

I`m easy with him going if he wants the bigger money, he served his time well with us, will never knock the bloke..
F**k`n loved his try the 1st one in the 08 GF set the tone for the whole game after that..

big blow i dont think Manly will let him go. Some well below him Lussic,matai,King,Kyte and oldfield. Balins our cameron smith.

I wouldn`t put Matai there i dn`t know who that kyte bloke is either :-/

Terry-Randal said:
big blow i dont think Manly will let him go. Some well below him Lussic,matai,King,Kyte and oldfield. Balins our cameron smith.

OK after seeing the error in your screen name i can see that you meant KIte..
:p

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yeah typo mate, but I make plenty of them so don't worry!!

By the way don't be too worried about talent scouting, Dave Warwick is the one that did most of the work over the last few years at Manly and he's still there!!

And so is the old network of talent watchers (I was talking to one recently and he laughed when I said "how come you haven't followed CRisher to the Dogs")

Mark,
are you saying Champney didnt follow Crusher to the Dogs ?

I would hate to see Ballin leave the club, he does more on the field then most people (other than us) realise. However, he deserves the big money. At the end of the day, if we have to lose one of our big name players, I'd prefer Ballin to become one of the highest paid players at Canberra or the Cowboys then lose any of our stars to the dirty dogs!

Having said that, my obvious preference is to keep Stewart, Ballin, Matai and T-rex if possible.

Like everyone else, I'd love Ballin to stay. That said, the Cowboys already have a gun dummy half - not Payne, whose best days are behind him, but James Segeyaro, who gets better every game.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Like everyone else, I'd love Ballin to stay. That said, the Cowboys already have a gun dummy half - not Payne, whose best days are behind him, but James Segeyaro, who gets better every game.

I agree but at the beginning of the year it was being said that Segeyaro wanted to leave the Cowboys. Henry and him werent getting along. But he hasnt been linked to any clubs so he presumably he is now staying

I think Ballin is most likely to end up at the Eels or Raiders.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8