1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rule change and Bennett

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by wombatgc, Jan 26, 2015.

1. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,475 / 42
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...er-wrestling-rule-change-20150125-12xnlx.html

I'm all for the rule change, but what I'm not happy about is having grubs of the calibre of Smith and Inglis involved in the process.

Furthermore, an active player of high standing, such as Australian captain Cameron Smith or Souths captain Greg Inglis, would be invited to serve. "I've had discussions with the RLPA to this end," Greenberg said.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...er-wrestling-rule-change-20150125-12xnlx.html

2. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Too Cane toad centric for me.
    Bennett has only coached state teams thats why hes been so succesful and Smith is an out and out grub of a player!

3. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,782 / 58
    I vote wombatgc starts a lot more threads.....as his avatar gets displayed for each one!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    No serving players or coaches should have any input into rule changes, there is an obvious conflict of interest.....and anything Greenberg is for I'm definitely against.

• Like Like x 3
  5. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    Bennett hasn't won anything without bent rules in his own favor, most overrated coach ever is the new Sheenius