rugby thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was kinda hoping that Japan beat Scotland.

Esp with the totally boring Northern hemisphere style of penalty goal, penalty goal, penalty goal,
repeat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wallabies ave second half but shall take a win any day.

One down. Ok game, got the win. Scrum was average and line out poor as usual.
Stephen Moore was "Captain Fumbles"... worse game I have seen him play for awhile. The Wallaby reserves or "finishers" didn't bring the impact that we were all hoping for. Hope we don't rue the missed bonus point for scoring 4 or more tries.

Scrums n line-ups were poor, and the penalty goal in the 2nd half wtf? Keep the rolling drives going, Fiji had no answer to it.

We cleary need a bonus pointwin in this game. Four trrs by half time and dont take the foot off the throat in the second half.

Hopefully England and Wales can draw in their match.

Oh ...Canada (lol at that joke.... 'cause their national anthem has 'O Canada in it a lot)

so, so close against Italy. Had the better second half but just couldn't get the go ahead try, damn it.

And WALES beat Eng.....at Twickenham....in England's world cup!

woohooo

Wales had something like 7 or 8 players injured during the match.....players playing out of position, and what an inspiring win. awesome.

Price Harry (in his eng shirt) sitting near Price William (in his wales shirt)....one was happier than the other!

big and expected win from the Wallabies.

Be even bigger if Quade didn't miss at least 6 kicks. He had some good touches though.

Backs looked kinda scrappy in the first half, but maybe I'm being overly picked as one can tend to be when playing minnows.

Would to have the same scoreline against England!!

Last edited:
And Coopers first kick went out on the full! Beale and Drew Mitchell were good.
Would have loved Wales to draw with England.

A brave fight by Canada against France....but fell away in the end. Just a bit of a difference in the decision making by the number 10.

But yes....time to get rid of england!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6