Rugby League Manager

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Hey all,during my times bored looking through all the merkinry of LU i stumbled upon this little gem

http://www.rugbyleaguemanager.co.uk/Games.php

This is possibly the most "boring" but somehow highly addictive game i have ever played

Be sure to download the patch with it

For the record....from todays team due to poor contract management i only have Brett,Glenn,Foran,DCE and Buhrer left in my team,i dont know what it is but this game is stupidly addictive

Enjoy :)

Oh btw when you pick a team,the bottom left corner should make you pick a difficulty

I wasnt sure if i should post as it is freeware with NRL players,teams and logos but its not like he is making money out of it so i didnt see the harm,hopefully this will be a licensed game one day

Oh and one last thing,if your an Alt Tabber from fullscreen,it will stuff you right up so yeah....im not sure if this bug has been fixed as i only just put on patch 5

So what are you meant to do, just trade and buy players?

Not just that,you get to do interchanges,buy coaching staff and other general CEO work as manager and coach.....dont buy 3 assistants just buy 2 for the lower grades

I wasnt sold on it either till i gave it a run

codewana said:
Daniel said:
So no actual, Rugby League game play?

Pass

I felt that way when a friend suggested picking up Football Manager. Was quite fun to play though.

This

The only reason i posted it is because some people like Football manager, this has a few bugs but the added awesomeness of being league,id consider it the best boring game ever devised,im sure Football Manager is the same

The thing that makes Football Manager so good is the level of quality of the game, its database is huge and the game is well produced. This RLM is ok for a quick distraction, but is nowhere near as good. My honest opinion.

There site seems gone. They msot likey got in trouble from NRL and RLF as they did not have permission to use their stuff. A mate was doing a game called NRL Manager and with just a few post on the interent he got a call from the NRL saying he could not do it.
The 2011 version was out for this game and then their site goes before I could down load it but.
For the record I am playing the 2010 version and Wynnum Manly are playing in the NRL while the Broncs are in Q Cup. So good.

The NRL are very agressive about protecting their name, merchandising and rights. I know someone who made animal clothes etc and they go **** down selling them for next to nothing at local markets

Just as we will be if we continue to link to and provide access to the file.

Please keep any discussion of the illegal link away from Silvertails.net

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6