Rugby League Live 2 to be released.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I often wonder why don't they time these games to be at the start of the year with squads for that season ahead rather than post season with the already gone squad?
Then at the end of the season maybe re-package it premiers edition with a discounted price and maybe any simple fixes before the new one comes out next pre-season with major updates / changes?

Has there been any word where like fifa you can download updates with the most up to date squads when changes happen? even mid season patches where players in great form get boosts in game as well.

it's nitpicking i know, but in this day and age it should be a key feature i reckon.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
I often wonder why don't they time these games to be at the start of the year with squads for that season ahead rather than post season with the already gone squad?
Then at the end of the season maybe re-package it premiers edition with a discounted price and maybe any simple fixes before the new one comes out next pre-season with major updates / changes?

Has there been any word where like fifa you can download updates with the most up to date squads when changes happen? even mid season patches where players in great form get boosts in game as well.

it's nitpicking i know, but in this day and age it should be a key feature i reckon.

Yeah i agree with everything you said! The game will be outdated as far as squads go within a couple months without an update option.

As i said earlier. If EA sports make a League game tge world would be a better place.

The last rugby league live was ok, good for a tournament having a few drinks. I love most sport games & rugby league - thats a given even though they have been rusty gameplay.
The crap part is how the computer offloads at will, whilst when you try to offload with 1 defender on you, it rarely works. That Lomu game you mentioned earlier was great for having your offload button down before hitting the defence & release in the tackle to a flying support player, you would hope they incorporate this in this new game....that was like 1996???
Also in the soccer your players make runs for the through balls, where the league theres no real movement.
Will buy it tomorrow anyways, sounds like an online tournament could be on in the Silvertails Cup!!

MK Eagle said:
The last rugby league live was ok, good for a tournament having a few drinks. I love most sport games & rugby league - thats a given even though they have been rusty gameplay.
The crap part is how the computer offloads at will, whilst when you try to offload with 1 defender on you, it rarely works. That Lomu game you mentioned earlier was great for having your offload button down before hitting the defence & release in the tackle to a flying support player, you would hope they incorporate this in this new game....that was like 1996???
Also in the soccer your players make runs for the through balls, where the league theres no real movement.
Will buy it tomorrow anyways, sounds like an online tournament could be on in the Silvertails Cup!!

Yes!! Silvertails cup. Would be hard with 10 teams of Manly lol but im also gonna grab it after work and will be keen to play anyone online.

If anyone plays ps3 online add me Napper85

What about the heritage jersey being the northern eagles strip. I think someone at big ant is a bears supporter or having a laugh!

Much better than their previous attempts but still needs improvement. Why is Harrison starting for trex.

I'm digging the game, first few times i played it i was not impressed, but after I got used to it, it became fun and addictive. I'm undefeated online (2-0). The Harrison over Trex baffles me, but when I put Trex on - he does nothing; so I guess it does offer a realistic experience.

Playing legend difficulty, its a struggle

A few bugs minor and major, thankfully the major ones are scarce

Other than that excellent, the controls are strange

Play smart football
Structured offense
Play the second marker in defense
Play the arm wrestle aka Manly 08, structure with flashes of brilliance
Don't throw cut out passes at the line
Tackle around the legs, if one on one ball and all hit, if chasing use the otherwise useless diving tackle when very close, field position and possession are paramount

The commentary is still ****house
Finding the ground on clearing kicks is not to important, you play on cement but to do so split the fullback and winger a little closer to the wing as they are not as good, the ball inevitably is picked up at face level by the back 3, allow the system to defuse bombs and use grubbers in the opposition 20 however there is a chance they will make a massive break off any kick

Do not offload in the direction if opposition players or you will get intercepted

This game is pure arm wrestle football and amazing other than the NE strip, it even uses the brown Steeden for Manly vs broncos game one

Anyone needs tips pm me and I'll get back to you, i'm playing playstation so if xbox I can only really help tactically

my main gripe is the intercepts,fair enough don't throw cut out balls and you wont lose the ball, but the controls are odd in that you are hitting the tackle button in defense obviously so when the ball suddenly winds up in your hands, first thing your player does is drops in a grubber kick unless your reflexes are super fast. only once so far have i regained it from an intercept and that was a major fluke. maybe ill figure it out with more gametime but it feels like a bit of a bug to me.
in adjusting to the controls too so many times i've been over the line and hitting the kick button rather than the try button.. but that's my own silly fault haha

It's been true of all releases from big ant and trublu for all games. Unpolished and not well thought out. Spend too much time worrying about graphics and not the finer details of game play

They are restricted somewhat by EA having ownership of button configs but I don't see why they can't let you assign your own set of custom button configurations.

I'm going to he it for the Xbox but will be the last thing before I sell the Xbox for lack of use.

Ok - just got this yesterday & started with a crawl on novice.
Next level already struggling- throwing intercepts 80% of the time when going wide.
Prob being impatient & not setting with go foward but like this game....I think.
Heres a question - have read about shoulder charge & accidently done a couple - but wtf - can anyone describe the EEEzy way??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6