Rugby League Live 2 PS3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha i like the bottles mate. They are nice and portable. Just made another golden ale i call the honey badger. It is the ****!

globaleagle said:
This thread is starting to explain a lot.

A lot!

Haha. Don't you sit up there all high & mighty GE, thinking you are exempt from all this.

Did someone say Jim? ;)

rifraff said:
If it's anything like ET's rugby league it will be a piece of ****e.. I was playing a mate and was losing in the last minute of the game then I did the most beautiful amazing last minute attacking movement.. The ball went through something like 30 sets of hands. I dove for the try line and the ref blew the whistle whilst I was in mid air. Game over, I lost. Refs suck.

Lol serves you right for picking Manly as your team.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
globaleagle said:
Clint said:
globaleagle said:
This thread is starting to explain a lot.

A lot!

Haha. Don't you sit up there all high & mighty GE, thinking you are exempt from all this.

Did someone say Jim? ;)

I'm not much of a talent scout Global but I pick Beam's Choice as the DCE (or is that Foz) of that line-up.:D

Footnote: One night we actually had a take-away delivery guy stay for a bourbon purely on the basis that he saw a bottle of Choice sitting on the table (funny how you always share with connoisseurs).:cool:

I get to open the new Rugby League game next Friday. Pretty excited. :)

Like everyone, I am really happy with our recruitment for next year, but it is going to take me a week to get the team updated to the 2016 roster. @:D

Is there a limit on the number of transfers?

I get to open the new Rugby League game next Friday. Pretty excited. :)

Like everyone, I am really happy with our recruitment for next year, but it is going to take me a week to get the team updated to the 2016 roster. @:D

Is there a limit on the number of transfers?

Mate 2016 roster is easy to make I made it in an hour so you'll be right.as far as I know, there is no limit of player transfers. I played a career as the tigers and bought big! I signed Tamou, Jennings, Lee, Buhrer, Williams, Westerman, Maranta, Sezer, Jackson, Pritchard and Roby and resigned 20 players so I don't think there is a limit. A good idea also is update the players appearances some of them look nothing like themselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2