Rugby league died tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I have followed this game all my life through all that has happened over the years and lately I have stopped watching games that don't involve Manly and after the worst refereeing performance in a generation I can say that for me the NRL has had another nail put in its coffin tonight. If they can't get any of those calls right then **** you Nrl and **** you to the worst refereed game in professional sport.
Well done to the players Coaching staff and club for a great season, you have done the Club proud. I love Manly today and always.

Cummins was low key but Hayne and the touchies had shockers. Hayne has had it in for us all year.

it didn't die. Bad ref decisions have been going on for years.

It just started getting more highlighted by the increased amount of media and the access to it we have. Gen Y always need excuses and don;t remember the dropped balls, forward passes, bad player decisions, missed tackles etc.

Retaliate to a head butt, you get penalised - WTFF:mad:

Professional foul, no sin bin :huh:

Easts kick at a ball and it goes out- scrum Easts :mad:

Our kicker gets tackled late and in the head - no penalty ?

Maybe the fitter Team won, but RL Refereeing is ruining a fair contest :cool:

Mal Cochrane said:
it didn't die. Bad ref decisions have been going on for years.

It just started getting more highlighted by the increased amount of media and the access to it we have. Gen Y always need excuses and don;t remember the dropped balls, forward passes, bad player decisions, missed tackles etc.

Exactly. Did we lose the GF because of the refs? We lost on some good play be the other team and not enough good play from us.

The reffing was pretty ordinary, especially in the first half. But Manly did have ample opportunity to win so you can't entirely blame the refs.

But I would be somewhat dirty for sure, Shayne Hayne should not be our #1 ref.

The ref in the nSW Cup match was good. Don't know who he was but he was very calm and controlled.
Just shows that there is some talent coming though the ref ranks, and also that you only need one ref - not two.

HappilyManly said:
Retaliate to a head butt, you get penalised - WTFF:mad:

Professional foul, no sin bin :huh:

Easts kick at a ball and it goes out- scrum Easts :mad:

Our kicker gets tackled late and in the head - no penalty ?

Maybe the fitter Team won, but RL Refereeing is ruining a fair contest :cool:

Absolutely. Too many dud decisions to name. I know im going to have to review the game tape to list them, to my displeasure.

I've yet to watch a full replay.Did see a chooks try,with a blatant forward pass.Can't remeber who scored,but ALL commentators said it was forward.How do 2 refs,2 touchies,and the upstairs guys miss it? I know that upstairs cant RULE on forward passes in Video ref decisions,but surely they can tip the onfield guys off for BLATANT fgorward passes!

Maloney to Minichello pass

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4