1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby and AFL players in the Headlines for Drunken Incidents

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I notice that high profile players Ben Cousins and Wendell Sailor are both in the headlines for serious Alchohol related incidents. The Terror is evening suggesting that Wendell's career is on the line. Cousins has had to step down as Capt of the West Coast Eagles and it looks as if he is lucky he is not up for much more serious criminal charges.

Reminds me of a song when I was a kid: What Shall we Do with the Drunken Sailor!!!! :lol: :lol:

PS Dogs played Sharks at Ulladulla last weekend and there was not even a murmur about any incidents! (Were certain players involved in the last one - now playing for different clubs????)

2. The Fonz

The Fonz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah somewhere up north i think.

3. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    The AFL always seem to sweep their incidents under the table so I hope Cousins cops it.
    This is not the first time Cousins has been in trouble- he is known to hang around some dodgy company in WA (as in a criminal element).
    He ran away from a farking booze bus- that's like when that MacDougall brother jumped the fence at Nt Sydney Oval when the drug testers turned up....

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    There other grand final star & key forward/big man & Cousins best mate Michael Gardner has also been sacked to the WAFL for inappropriate behaviour as well.

5. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I still think Gower has his nose in front

6. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    he would want to be have a bloody big nose

7. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    he would want to be have a bloody big nose
    [/quote]

Only for trouble :D

8. The Fonz

The Fonz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah UP, I think grabing a teenager on the snatch and running around nude trying to stab people after totaling a golf buggy is a bit worse!

9. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Bloody Mungo converts giving the heavenly game of Union a bad name again are they?

10. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Weve had Gower and now the Warriors salary cap issues.

Youve gotta wonder if Gallops contemplating a dream run this year in league without serious incidents or is the proverbial + fan waiting just around the corner. :?:

11. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Big Willie may not have made the trip either