Rubbish....worse than that

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Discipline and attitude have cost us this. Believing our own hype. We need to pull a win out of some difficult games coming up

Spot on, although i don't see many wins coming in unless we get another spray in the media, not just the forwards but the whole damn team

Yes it can you are seeing worse than rubbish now

I wish i was 6 1/2 foot + and over a hundred kilo. Run me on ill show these guys what it means to have a go.

Waste of time following this ****house lineup this year. Pathetic bunch of half arsed bludgers. Wont amount to anything this year.

Thats what happens when youre on hundreds of thousands of $$$$$.Something weird happens to your soul.Maybe your heart too.

Half the team are living on 2008 glories and the other half don't give a **** and would rather be playing for someone else. Pathetic **** from a very average lineup. This club from the top down has a lot to answer for and this is what they dish up. Absolute rubbish ****.

To be fair I thought the Knights had almost the perfect game. Mullins' kicks controlled territory brilliantly and out wide they ran with passion. Still that was a very, very disappointing performance just everywhere.

Don't worry. Dessie has us right where he wants us, under the radar. This game is just one piece of the strategy he has masterminded. He has been pulling the strings, training everyone to the second so everything falls into place in perfect timing.  These wins and losses cannot be judged on their own, but as part of the exquisite tapestry he has crafted at the start of the season.  Everything is going according to Dessies plan, and will be lifting the trophy at the end of the season.

Our kicking game overall was tragic tonight, and as much as I love The Foran Legion...he was not on his game big time...

LO
nebula link said:
Don't worry. Dessie has us right where he wants us, under the radar. This game is just one piece of the strategy he has masterminded. He has been pulling the strings, training everyone to the second so everything falls into place in perfect timing.  These wins and losses cannot be judged on their own, but as part of the exquisite tapestry he has crafted at the start of the season.  Everything is going according to Dessies plan, and will be lifting the trophy at the end of the season.
LOL :)

The 08 Grand final was the best thing and also the worst thing that has happened to the sea eagles, this team dont show any respect to teams they think they should beat and as much as i love watching Choc play in maroon and white I reckon he is just too cocky and it rubs off on other players!!!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

nebula link said:
Don't worry. Dessie has us right where he wants us, under the radar. This game is just one piece of the strategy he has masterminded. He has been pulling the strings, training everyone to the second so everything falls into place in perfect timing.  These wins and losses cannot be judged on their own, but as part of the exquisite tapestry he has crafted at the start of the season.  Everything is going according to Dessies plan, and will be lifting the trophy at the end of the season.

What do they smoke in your nebula?Under the radar..haha...we don't even know where it is!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Can it be worse than rubbish?

Sometimes people actually find something good in the rubbish!So,yes Mark,that was worse than rubbish!I couldn't see anything good in that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4