Rounds 12 & 13 Schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Rounds 12 & 13 Schedule

Round 12 :: May 28 - 31
FRIDAY
St George Illawarra v Parramatta @ WIN Jubilee Oval, 7:35pm CH9
Wests Tigers v New Zealand @ Leichhardt Oval, 7:35pm CH9
SATURDAY
Cronulla-Sutherland v Brisbane @ Toyota Stadium, 5:30pm FOX
North Queensland v Manly-Warringah @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
Melbourne v Canterbury-Bankstown @ AAMI Park Melbourne, 2:00pm FOX
South Sydney v Penrith @ ANZ Stadium, 3:00pm CH9
MONDAY
Gold Coast v Sydney @ Skilled Park, 7:00pm FOX
BYES: Newcastle, Canberra

Round 13 :: June 4 - 7
FRIDAY
Parramatta v Melbourne @ Parramatta Stadium, 7:35pm CH9
Canterbury-Bankstown v Wests Tigers @ ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm CH9
SATURDAY
Penrith v Newcastle @ CUA Stadium, 5:30pm FOX
Sydney v Cronulla-Sutherland @ Sydney Football Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
New Zealand v St George Illawarra @ Mt Smart Stadium, 12:00pm FOX
Canberra v Gold Coast @ Canberra Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Manly-Warringah v Brisbane @ Brookvale Oval, 3:00pm CH9
MONDAY
South Sydney v North Queensland @ ANZ Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

Re: Rounds 12 & 13 Schedule

Here's a good example of the stupidity of NRL scheduling.

First week of August I have a week long conference on the beaches - wedged between two Manly home games.  Discount flight windows come and go, I'd like (and will soon need) to have my flights finalised, but if I wait on the NRL scheduling to see if either of the Manly games are close enough to the conference to countenance me to stay on, it will be mid to late June before I can finalise that trip.

I wonder if the NRL is the only top flight competition in the world where scheduling like this is so random and inconvenient?

EPL postpones games at the drop of a hat Matas.

I'm not saying you don't have a point, you do, but there are plenty of sporting organisations that do it, often those that have sold their souls to TV or a naming rights sponsor.

I do believe that I will be in attendance at the Manly v Broncos game down there.

Fro link said:
EPL postpones games at the drop of a hat Matas.

I'm not saying you don't have a point, you do, but there are plenty of sporting organisations that do it, often those that have sold their souls to TV or a naming rights sponsor.
  Only in extreme circumstances, such as extreme weather or a club is alive in multiple competitions and need some relief on workload.  I think you'll find very few EPL championship games are deferred and they are programmed well in advance. 

IF anything, Manly v Broncos at home should pull a good tv audience. 

Interesting though, round 13 has no QLD game for friday night??  Instead we have the Gus/Ch9 loving Tigers against the failing-so-far Bulldogs

And now you know (matas) the pain I go through when organising these trips.It's a huge pain in the backside (to say the least).

The EPL is programed well in advance yes - the season draw is published at the start of the year and only changes due to cup football (europe etc)

All that said they do shift to make things better for TV (Sky Super Sunday etc)

have another look Matas and lsz, if a team is playing and they have 1 player involved in an international they (generally) defer it as well.

and you have both mentioned other examples of postponements.

International games are played on scheduled FIFA interational days (the problem with the A league is that they do not schedule around it...)

The are worked out years in advance

hmm home game on June 6th, the anniversary

Best make it a nice dinner out in the Saturday then. Cant miss the footy.

Our Cowboy away package was released today, your next opportunity of getting on board a MWTS trip.....if you'd like details e-mail me at [email protected]

Fluffy link said:
hmm home game on June 6th, the anniversary

Best make it a nice dinner out in the Saturday then. Cant miss the footy.

At least this year you won't be making all your mates miss the footy too ... who has a wedding on a footy night  ;)

I can't believe your mates went to the wedding instead of the footy!! They obviously aren't true supporters!!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4