Round 8 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=434213

HAHAHAHA

thats some funny reading. I was curious to see what Parra fans thought of Hoppa so far, didnt take long

mickqld said:
HappilyManly said:
Tex actually playing for the Rep Selectors :mad:

Highlight was shot of Alex in a Corporate Box :angel:

If the big log is playing for the rep selectors then surely there's a big red line through his name. Useless as.

According to Laurie Daley on Sterlo , T-Rex is right in the frame for Origin selection this year. That's just mind boggling.

driftout said:
According to Laurie Daley on Sterlo , T-Rex is right in the frame for Origin selection this year. That's just mind boggling.

This shows that Daley really has no idea. The only thing that can stop Qld from winning their 9th in a row this year is themselves, because NSW aren't going to do it.

I wonder if it was Des ringing Daley and asking him to say that as a way of putting a rocket up T-Rex's arse?

On the Donkeys vs Souffs game. Why is it, even when its as clear cut as it gets, that refs continue to send a try decision upstairs just to check the bloody grounding??? Just about every try in that game was sent to the video ref for one thing or another. IIRC even Sterling was starting to complain about it. If a referee doesn't even have the confidence in his own decisions to blow the damn whistle and call a clear cut try without having to go to the video ref to make sure of it, what the hell are they doing refereeing first grade? People may not have liked him, but at least Bill Harrigan rarely used the video ref, even after it was introduced here with SL in 1997. 9/10 he called it how he saw it, no ifs or buts even if he was proven wrong sometimes.

If I was a Souffs fan I'd be happy that George Burgess is staying next year. And Inglis put in a very good case for the Aussie and Qld fullback job, especially since Slater is out of form right now.

Interesting in listening to Fatty in the Brisbane pre-game tell that his grandfather (his mum's dad) was in the 2nd wave that hit the beach at Gallipoli in 1915. He obviously survived or the Fat wouldn't have captained our 1987 premiership.

RiverEagle said:
I think it's safe to start tipping the Titans tho...

Lol.

I don't know how they keep winning games. They are not a great team but they just find ways to win lol.

Eagleheart said:
Captain 'Grub' Ennis, swearing at the ref tonight was downright disgusting behaviour.

Totally unprofessional and disrespectful and IMO the grub deserves at least a week on the sidelines and a $10,000 fine.

100% agreed.. wont happen though.

i havnt even heard the media talking about it...

Great example for the footy fan sitting at home and watching the game with his young family.....

panash said:
Eagleheart said:
Captain 'Grub' Ennis, swearing at the ref tonight was downright disgusting behaviour.

Totally unprofessional and disrespectful and IMO the grub deserves at least a week on the sidelines and a $10,000 fine.

100% agreed.. wont happen though.

i havnt even heard the media talking about it,
Agree. They praised his game on CH9 F.show & a small mention of the profanity by Tim Gilbert

Poor form by Ennis freaking out, though.
Like they say, you can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.

I don't think I've correctly tipped a game with the tigers in this year!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8