Round 7 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Round 7 Non Manly Games

So is that the final score ^^^ above?

Down here in Albury for Easter it's AFL Central ...It's like another planet sometimes.

Ricky Lautele just blasted through SBW,Mini and Pierce. made them look second rate....which they are. Go Gummies.

So the rorters just scored and there sounded like about 150 people cheering. They carry on about Manly supporters not travelling this mob don't move past Moore park.

Carney's options are always predictable too :cool:

But how Pearce continually has blatant knockons missed by the Refs is a mystery :mad:

Good to see the rookie Sharks palm SBW off and score :D

Rorters getting away with the obligatory multiple forward passes.

Can't see the sharks winning this even though its locked up at 12 all. They just look ordinary.

Hope I'm wrong - hate the roosters.

I've just checked and I tipped the Gummies last night......must've been the Jim Beams n Coke, and wishful thinking !

Wow - the Raiders truly have the wood on the Scumos 24-22 :D

Now I'll watch the last 10 minutes and enjoy the glow of Manly winning and Pretenders losing :p

The look on Paul Vaughan's face, when he scored the winning try reminded me of Beaver's 2008 GF try :)

I heard a little of the Sharks match on radio while driving and the commentators were astounded that genius Fifita refused to follow coach's order to be subbed before half-time. He just refused to go off, the sub was waiting on the sideline for 6 minutes!
They may as well have no coach at all, wooden spoon coming up for that rabble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4