Round 6 teams no surprises

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does 2v have the balls to drop anyone or is someone selecting the team for him?
Either way lose/lose

It is more likely one of us will get a start before Wolfman, which is such a shame. I would take Wolfie over Blair any day. I do think we might see some last minute changes to the side though.

Once you;re named captain of reserves you are going nowhere..!

We used to blame Jorge for coming off his wing
Then we used to blame wolfie for coming off his wing
Now we blame Blair for doing the same - you would almost think it is something thet are told to do

I don't mind wingers coming off their wing, there is a time and a place to do it when you know your wing is going to be exposed regardless of whether you push in or not. The problem with Blair is he has no idea when to do it and when to hang back, there's been multiple times when he's rushed so far in field off his wing that it looks like he's defending at second row, he doesn't communicate well with his centre and this problem is exacerbated 10 fold when he's playing outside of Williame.

But the real thing that pisses me off about Blair is his complete lackadaisical attitude, Wolfie would always give his 100% and whenever he made an error you could see the pain on his face. Not once have I seen Blair even slightly concerned or angry at himself after one of his defensive or positional screw ups. Then that effort on the weekend when he didn't bother to correctly ground the ball for a try against the Raiders really was the cream on top of the **** cake that has been his performances this season. Bring back Wolfy!!!!

It looks a good team on paper. I understand why Toovey is keeping the team the same he just wanted to get some combinations going.
I hopeful of a really good performance Saturday night. I'm staying positive and looking for a much improved performance.
NYEagle

I don't mind wingers coming off their wing, there is a time and a place to do it when you know your wing is going to be exposed regardless of whether you push in or not. The problem with Blair is he has no idea when to do it and when to hang back, there's been multiple times when he's rushed so far in field off his wing that it looks like he's defending at second row, he doesn't communicate well with his centre and this problem is exacerbated 10 fold when he's playing outside of Williame.

But the real thing that pisses me off about Blair is his complete lackadaisical attitude, Wolfie would always give his 100% and whenever he made an error you could see the pain on his face. Not once have I seen Blair even slightly concerned or angry at himself after one of his defensive or positional screw ups. Then that effort on the weekend when he didn't bother to correctly ground the ball for a try against the Raiders really was the cream on top of the **** cake that has been his performances this season. Bring back Wolfy!!!!
Cheyse was absolutely gutted when he missed a tackle and let a try in against The Raiders . He was pounding the ground and clearly distraught. I was at the game and saw it. He looked very concerned about his error.

When Wolf was playing FG he was hammered on this forum about his inability to catch the high ball and coming of the wing and now on the same forum are saying bring back Wolfy. So far Blair has been good under the high ball but still gets hammered on this forum.

Very true really. Even I was one of the many last year who were giving it to the Wolfman for continually coming in off his wing. And that was when Skivy wasn't out injured and was in just about career best form. IIRC most of us were calling for Blair to come into the side and have Wolf work out his defensive issues in the NSW Cup.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other?

Can't say what he would be like re coming in and leaving a gap out wide, but playing FB for the NSW Cup side I would like to think that the Wolf can now catch high balls.

Ok, I know it's only Tuesday (Wednesday actually), but I find it strange that Tooves has named the same 17 that lost to Canberra. Maybe he's looking to get combinations going as a contingency should our more experienced players happen to get hit by injuries again?

Last edited:
Bring Wolfman in for Blair - will have something to prove and will provide much needed energy and experience to the side.

2V: EVERYONE IS ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

- Names the same team
Of course he named the same team. That's why it's called 'giving notice'. If he names the same team next week then it means he should have said 'pretending to put everyone on notice'.
(Unless we win this week!)

Wolfie is blacklisted and 2v is being directed - he may as well let them all be shamed together :cool:

Until Foran and all Dalai Believers decide to play, Manly Supporters will continue to be served up rubbish:mad:

If Snake says 'we were flat', 'they were jumping' at a Presser one more time :eek::banghead::punch:

Win for the sake of it, you don't have to enjoy it FFS@:mad:

I wonder if sales of pepper have skyrocketed since the versatile spice has become the naming rights sponsor of penrith park?
No they haven't but quite a numbers of new doctors have established practices in the area

Any team with their spine intact looks good on paper. Regardless if it's the weakest Manly team fielded in a couple of seasons it's still a team that (on paper) shouldn't be on the bottom of the ladder. Going off the Raiders game he should just drop the entire 1st team and field the NSW team because they have been going well. who'd want to be a coach, you have sponsers etc tied up in your best players that expect them to play due to clauses in their financial sponsorships but if they don't perform your hands are tied.

He has to stick with an unchanged team unless he has players returning to first team action because the effort against the raiders was very disjointed and would be a lot worse with wholesale changes to the side.

We can be as disappointed as we like with the halves but lets be realistic they are not going to play in NSW Cup, not with Toovs or anyone else in charge so don't hold your breaths on that one.

Does 2v have the balls to drop anyone or is someone selecting the team for him?
Either way lose/lose
Does Toovey have the balls ? His balls would be bigger than yours shrink .
What Toovey does not have is any players in NSW cup that can do the job at NRL level

Cheyse was absolutely gutted when he missed a tackle and let a try in against The Raiders . He was pounding the ground and clearly distraught. I was at the game and saw it. He looked very concerned about his error.
Go and watch NSW cup and see how many tackles Wolfie misses .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6