Round 6 and 7 Released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
im sort of with you KE because we have ticker,unlike some of them BUT

just spoke to sportingbet to get new market and that is exactly where we are unfortunately with the so called neutrals.blowing like a gale.

just shows you how highly stewart is regarded i suppose.

you can always have confidence that the bunnies will keep us out of the headlines in the no hoper stakes.

If I ever end up having to turn up to work each monday like the Warriors guy does then I think I will give the game away haha

This is probably a bit out of left field, but for me the man that can really bring the team through this hole is Kite if he steps up and has a massive year, and he showed signs of it the other night. I read that the team respects him in a big way and they follow him. The day I thought we could/would win the 2008 comp was when we played the Storm at Brookie, Crocker put some **** in and Kite got up and threw one into his chin, you could see the side watch that and lift a couple of levels

susan ridgepipe link said:
sheens is a bit like des.great tactition but pretty risk averse re young blokes.

It must be an old Penny Panther thing from way back in the day.

Hey peoples. I apologize in advance that my first post on this forum being a complete and utter bitch.

The NRL has announced the first 7 rounds, and Manly doesn't get one free to air game. You guessed it, i dont have Foxtel. After channel 9 effort last year, i shouldn't be surprised.

So channel 9 will show 21 games in those 7 weeks featuring 42 teams.

What the hell is going on?

TYVM Damian

Even the Sharks and Raiders get free-to-air once in the first 7 rounds.

I would say the powers that be reckon the affluent northern beaches have the disposable income to buy Foxtel so they deprive them of Manly free-to-air games to force them to buy up pay tv.

There will be about 25 heading to the game from the mail I've had so far

Last season at Olympic there was over 200 in the group

'nuff said really....Can't wait until the new TV contract is sorted

If anyone is interested in getting to the game or for locals looking to catch up and join us I'll post on here as we get closer or look now at MWSE.com.au as there is a couple of threads with various people swapping and sharing travel/accom plans for the game

UUURGH, muh fuhs.. i have uni on Monday nights! I will skip uni for the Brookie game, but it's freaking annoying (even if I didn't have uni)  :mad:

Grrrrrrrrr we're the new Canberra!

I have a suspicion we're rating really well for Fox when we're a Monday night game, they made that comment last Monday a few times.  So they're probably pushing for us to be the Monday game over Super Saturday if we're passed over by 9.

9 are gorging themselves on the popularity of the western Sydney clubs before their fans realise they're crap again.

CHANNEL 9’s head of Sport Steve Crawley this week gave an assurance to the Sea Eagles that he would ensure Manly was televised in rounds eight or nine after the club missed out on free to air coverage in the first seven rounds.

Manly have a legitimate right to complain in my opinion and the manner in which they have stated their case impressed me.

“I will talk to Matt Callandar who represents Channel Nine in the match-day allocations and I’m certain Manly will appear,” Crawley said.

Crawley explained the process in which games are allocated.

Channel Nine get the Friday night choices from which one game must involve Brisbane, North Queensland or the Gold Coast for Queensland viewers. That leaves Fox with the next choice for Monday night before Nine get the Sunday allocation.

Meanwhile, Manly are fast becoming Monday night regulars with the round six game against Melbourne (away) and the round seven game against the Gold Coast Titans (home) both on Monday night football.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4