Round 6 and 7 Released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We have been given Monday games for both weeks
Just been released by the nrl on there website.

Not happy - that willl be 3 monday games in the opening 7 rounds that is so unfair

Monday 19 April, 2010
Melbourne Storm Vs Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Etihad Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Monday 26 April, 2010
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Vs Gold Coast Titans
Brookvale Oval 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Note: Monday the 26th of April  is a public holiday for ANZAC day which falls on Sunday 25th April.

****ing fuming !!!

I never get to sleep til at least 1am after Manly monday night games, and at the end of a working week a footy game is what I look forward to and miss out on that

Fine by me.  At least we get to see it live and without Phi Gould prattling on about how much he hates us. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=182657.msg254894#msg254894 date=1268772397]
That screws up the MWTS in Melbourne.
  Surely that would have no effect on such an intrepid band of true supporters?  ;)
[/quote]
Maybe so, but most won't be able to miss two days of work.

Understood.  It gives appreciation for the difficulties Mark has to go through for these Supportah tours.  It's beyond time that the entire season schedule is known in advance.

Can you tell what the powers that be (9 and Fox) think of our chances this year......

King link said:
Absolutely Ridiculous.

Monday nights are for S**t teams like Souths and the Warriors.

And us.

In case you hadn't noticed we are firmly in the lower echelon now, and should be mentioned in the same bracket as both of those teams.

LOL of course Fro, Premiership in 08, 5th in 09 and a round 1 loss in 2010 sure drops us down to their level damn quickly ;)

You may have missed the memo on the other side of the ditch Kiwi, but it aint 2008 anymore :)

And you remember us at 5th last year, I remember us bending over in Week 1 of the semis.

And it happens quickly if we dont evolve, wasnt long ago the Warriors were a top 4 side.

As for souths , they were, are, and always will be ****.

remember tigers  lost prince,plodded on with same old same old and havent made the finals since.

sheens is a bit like des.great tactition but pretty risk averse re young blokes.it wasnt until it was forced on him that blokes like ayshford and molzen got a run.im amazed he played lui in week 1.very unlike him.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=182657.msg254894#msg254894 date=1268772397]
That screws up the MWTS in Melbourne.
 Surely that would have no effect on such an intrepid band of true supporters?  ;)
[/quote]

Might be a bit of traffic on the Monash Freeway, but it shouldn't be too hard in the 20 minute drive from work ;)

Fro link said:
You may have missed the memo on the other side of the ditch Kiwi, but it aint 2008 anymore :)

And you remember us at 5th last year, I remember us bending over in Week 1 of the semis.

And it happens quickly if we dont evolve, wasnt long ago the Warriors were a top 4 side.

As for souths , they were, are, and always will be S**t.

Consistent success in the past couple of years keeps us out of the group containing Sharks,Raiders,Panthers,Warriors etc mate

Don't chuck us into that group until it actually happens mate !!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6