Round 5 - Non-Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Roosters and Bulldogs game only attracted 12,854 fans even when tickets were sold for 80 cents :cool:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-roosters-and-bulldogs-game-only-attracted-12854-fans-even-when-tickets-were-sold-for-80-cents/story-fni3gn3s-1226875098988

'Fans Don't Trave'l headlines only seem to apply when its Manly.
Dogs and Rorters Fans are not to blame today - its the NRL's fault :huh: :dodgy:

RE: Tipping Round 4 2014

My wife and I are none from two too.

We have to start treating Parra like the Manly NSW Cup side that they are :angel:

At least the Doggies rogered the Rorters :p
1 from 2 for me :shy:

Trent R quote 'We know the direction we want to go now - North' :huh:

`

Couldn't decide who to pick last night, so went and continued drinking, and forgot to put them in....what a nice surprise this morning...2 from 2!:p...(thinking Dan might shut that little loop hole one day:()

wombatgc said:
Couldn't decide who to pick last night, so went and continued drinking, and forgot to put them in....what a nice surprise this morning...2 from 2!:p...(thinking Dan might shut that little loop hole one day:()

I don't think drinking should be punished!!

HappilyManly said:
The Roosters and Bulldogs game only attracted 12,854 fans even when tickets were sold for 80 cents :cool:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-roosters-and-bulldogs-game-only-attracted-12854-fans-even-when-tickets-were-sold-for-80-cents/story-fni3gn3s-1226875098988

'Fans Don't Trave'l headlines only seem to apply when its Manly.
Dogs and Rorters Fans are not to blame today - its the NRL's fault :huh: :dodgy:

its just mind bogging and how clear it is , that the NRL/Media & (whoever else) just hates us...

And still we seem to deliver alot more then what they give us credit for over & over again... year after year...

Mighty Sea Eagles = ULTIMATE CLUB !!!!

RE: Tipping Round 4 2014

Well my 2 year old tips life get old man. 0-2 lol

LOL missed that mick, unfortunately!

The 'Riff may have held on for the W, but geez
it was a grind! And Jamal Idris is in danger of becoming a T-Rex. The biggest guy on the field just about, and just goes through the motions.

Obviously not fit either. They did help my tips tho...2-2.

Nice touch, Saints Banner for Alex 'Heart of a Knight, Courage of a Dragon' :angel: I think he was a junior there.

Why are the Rabbids in some Middle Eastern Soccer Jersey :huh:

Mebbe coz the Rabbids are conceding they're
really a bunch of " Turkey's " this year.

I have tipped 'em again tho and if they lose tonight they are officially gorne!

I know you're a long way from the action there,
but I must say the SCG looks a treat.

Rabbids score a try on the back of 6-1 penalty count and they celebrate like they've won another charity shield. Pathetic really.

HappilyManly said:
Nice touch, Saints Banner for Alex 'Heart of a Knight, Courage of a Dragon' :angel: I think he was a junior there.

LOL my kids watch the Rabbids on nickelodeon channel. They speak just like your average Souffs supporter. (The Rabbids that is not my kids)

RiverEagle said:
LOL missed that mick, unfortunately!

The 'Riff may have held on for the W, but geez
it was a grind! And Jamal Idris is in danger of becoming a T-Rex. The biggest guy on the field just about, and just goes through the motions.

Obviously not fit either. They did help my tips tho...2-2.

That's what happens when you get bashed by James Roberts.......

HappilyManly said:

Knights junior went home when Bennett went up there.
Debuted at the Dragons - someone's suggested that the Dragons and Knights play for Alex Mckinnon Cup.

The Rabbit's are wearing this jersey because it's a replica of the 1945-46 jersey - a style caused by the restrictions from WW2

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4