Round 4 - Non-Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Week 4 - Non-Manly Games

Luke and Cam just highlights how these two Teams rely on one man and their forward passes from dummy halves :cool:

Good times :)

The thing about today that pisses me off is that here in Adelaide we normally get the Sunday Footy Show and the Nein game on GEM. Today we get two old B&W movies instead. And there is no late night replay on Nein either.

WTF?

Geez that does sound like a raw deal over there mate @HoldenV8. Not exactly the way to promote our game on a weekend the AFL are trumpeting their Adelaide derby!

Write an email or give Nein a call
Couldn't hurt.

My tipping record for this round so far has been WLWLWL so going by that sequence, I should get another win (Knights) and a loss (Titans) to close off the round :rolleyes:

Jethro said:
My tipping record for this round so far has been WLWLWL so going by that sequence, I should get another win (Knights) and a loss (Titans) to close off the round :rolleyes:

Well mine this week is:

WLLLLLW

Manly and knights were the only 2 that delivered (thankfully the knights is the bonus game).

Whilst the Warriors game was 50/50 i think i can be forgiven for picking Dragqueens, Purple Scum, riff and wabbits.

Eagles2nv said:
Jethro said:

Well mine this week is:

WLLLLLW

Manly and knights were the only 2 that delivered (thankfully the knights is the bonus game).

Whilst the Warriors game was 50/50 i think i can be forgiven for picking Dragqueens, Purple Scum, riff and wabbits.

We have a tipping competition between my wife, my mother and I and so far, my other half (and new comp leader) is blitzing us this weekend with 5 wins from 7 games with only the Storm and Penrith having let her down with losses. My mother on the other hand is having a shocker and her tipping mirrors yours so far this week. Did you pick the Titans or the Cowboys this week? If you picked the Cowboys then her tip mirror yours exactly. :)

Well at least the footy Gods were kind to the Hunter and the Knights today. Good news that Alex Mac has shown improvement, too.

Helps my tips a little too.

Jethro said:
Eagles2nv said:
Jethro said:

Well mine this week is:

WLLLLLW

We have a tipping competition between my wife, my mother and I and so far, my other half (and new comp leader) is blitzing us this weekend with 5 wins from 7 games with only the Storm and Penrith having let her down with losses. My mother on the other hand is having a shocker and her tipping mirrors yours so far this week. Did you pick the Titans or the Cowboys this week? If you picked the Cowboys then her tip mirror yours exactly. :)

Jethro ive backed the Cowboys :) So ive mirrored your mums tips exactly.

Im hoping that the cows get home, so i walk away this week with 8 points which isnt too bad. (caveat - I believe ill get 4 points for the knights game being the bonus, correct me if im wrong.)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
RiverEagle said:
Good news that Alex Mac has shown improvement, too.
What news did you hear, RiverEagle?"
He is out of the coma. No longer on the ventilator and has spoken his first words

Thanks, a lot of people are very interested in his progress no doubt..

Agree...you would hope most decent people wish Alex nothing but the best, and there's been plenty of support on here for him and the Knights family.

Good win for them today but man the Sharks were ordinary.

RiverEagle said:
but man the Sharks were ordinary
Sharks were outstanding compared with Souths.

Bunnies will struggle big-time to repeat their top-4 result of the last 2 seasons.

Teams won't be intimidated by them any longer, thanks to Manly in the Prelim Final and Jason King in Round 2. Sutton can't do 5/8 any more and is struggling big-time at lock, coach can't sack him because he's captain. But the real on-field leader is S Burgess and who is going to follow him now that he's walking out on the whole Souths legend?

All that's left is a lumbering team of giants. I reckon their premiership window has closed before they could squeeze through, lol. :)

[email protected], does show six months is a LONG time in footy, too.

As for Souffs...cannot understand why they have Tuqiri on the wing. He WAS a good player...six years ago. And today they tried Joel Reddy in the centres? They let a good young centre go to the Saints...then sign Champion, Reddy and Tuqiri?

Early days and things can certainly change, but
not a promising start for Rabbids or Sharks.

wedgetail eagle said:
Plus, Souths let their backup hooker,
Nathan Peats go, for Pete's sake.
They could use him now.

That is a good point, too.
Peats has been playing well, and was very good for Parra last night.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
RiverEagle said:
but man the Sharks were ordinary
Sharks were outstanding compared with Souths.

Bunnies will struggle big-time to repeat their top-4 result of the last 2 seasons.

Teams won't be intimidated by them any longer, thanks to Manly in the Prelim Final and Jason King in Round 2. Sutton can't do 5/8 any more and is struggling big-time at lock, coach can't sack him because he's captain. But the real on-field leader is S Burgess and who is going to follow him now that he's walking out on the whole Souths legend?

All that's left is a lumbering team of giants. I reckon their premiership window has closed before they could squeeze through, lol. :)

Souffs have been a disappointment so far this year. They have just been outplayed by teams willing to get up in their face.

Keary was suppose to play 5/8 and they have lost him for most of the season. Renoylds has been average and Sam has been ill disciplined.

I heard a rumour there is a bit of a toxic culture starting to form at souffs, and apparently the relationship between GI and macquire isn't great.

Look, lets not be naive, there going to make the 8.

To be honest, i reckon Sam and the burgess love affair does more harm then good for souffs. Get the feeling they will do better with him gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6