Round 3 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Week 3 Non Manly Games

I hate Souths and I wanted the Tigers to win but the Tigers are so dirty I've changed my mind.

S burgess should have been binned for starting that fight. I understand it was george who was bent backwards but it was a legit tackle even though it was a dirty tackle.

The rule is if you come in and start a fight you spend time in the bin

So the call of no penalty try was interesting. I think the only reason he went out was because of the high shot.

I understand it was borderline.

Eagles2nv said:
S burgess should have been binned for starting that fight. I understand it was george who was bent backwards but it was a legit tackle even though it was a dirty tackle.

The rule is if you come in and start a fight you spend time in the bin

So the call of no penalty try was interesting. I think the only reason he went out was because of the high shot.

I understand it was borderline.

he should still be in trouble for being the third man in,I reckon the burgess brothers could be the downfall of the bunnies again this year the way they carry on when one gets hurt,I dont think it will be too long before SB gets sent off this year,his temper goes over the top most of the time,and Lowe didnt get put on report for that hit,what a joke

I think the wrong Sam is being called Sam 'Third Man In'. Thaiday should protest about this as Sam Burgess is the worst. His reaction....again.....deserved time in the bin, but he never gets it.

I hope that the Tiggers maintain the rage - the Rabbids are really rattled - great to watch :D

SB should have been in the bin :mad: A Team of koalas for sure :mad:

I didn't think anything of Simona's hit on GI, hope he gets off :angel: and gets a hatrick :idea:

Killer03 said:
I think the wrong Sam is being called Sam 'Third Man In'. Thaiday should protest about this as Sam Burgess is the worst. His reaction....again.....deserved time in the bin, but he never gets it.
I think the sooner SB goes to rugby the better,hopefully his brother,s wont be far behind him

Rabbitohs struggling. This is what happens the week after you play Manly.

HappilyManly said:
Tiggers wiped out GI in the 4th minute :D
SB goes after Woods 8th minute :p

Go Tiggers!!!

Just flicked on the tv, so LOLSouffs are truly a one man team, look how they collapsed like a building made out of tissue in a rain when Inglis is gone, getting smashed by a wooden spoon favorite team.

I thought refs cannot deny a try on forward passes unless they spotted it on time? oh wait Roorters can do it anytime they like. never mind, no try to LOLSouffs.

Crikey are LOLSouffs immune to send offs?

OMG SB kicks Simona in the head, now GB knocks out Tadesco :mad: Where's the send off :huh:

The biff is back courtesy of the Burgess mob.

Tiggers 24 v Rabbids 6 52nd mins :D

Matai must be fuming, Teo headhunts Tadesco and zippo report 62 mins :mad:

Anasta FG 25 v 6 :)

Unbelievable, Tedesco gets 3rd head high, now from Goodwin. 4th melee and still no send off 65 mins :huh:

71 mins finally L Burgess gets 10 mins :cool: 26-10

79 mins Brooks foul 10 min off but gets standing ovation :D

Tiggers 25-16 good game from the 80's :)

Souffs look like spooners tonight. There completion rate is like 50%.

Goodwin will be missing a week for that swinging arm.

Chicken legs has put like 10 players on report.

Eagles2nv said:
Souffs look like spooners tonight. There completion rate is like 50%.

Goodwin will be missing a week for that swinging arm.

Maybe, but he can use the pride of league card to get off. Fights starting on the field like crap but no send offs since none of the offenders playing for Manly.

No send offs but at last a Sin Bin.

Both teams super dirty tonight. Most High shots I have seen in 1 game in years... match review committee should be busy...

MadMarcus said:
Both teams super dirty tonight. Most High shots I have seen in 1 game in years... match review committee should be busy...
including a couple they didnt put on report,lowe and SB

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6