Round 3 games discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I thought the Tiges would have a poor season, especially with the faith put in Benji. But he is proving to be a real handful and is impressive in the way he turns defences inside out. I picked the wrong team in the tipping comp but was happy with the result.

The Cowboys will get the spoon if they keep up their style of play. They push the pass so often that most attack just crumbles. Webb can forget SOO and will be lucky to play park footie with what he is showing. JT is still their most dangerous player and never stops trying to create something. The Dragons as usual think the comp is won in March but Bennett certainly has their defence sorted.

Lote showed what a valuable asset he will be to them
the eels are a rabble of a team
Justin Poore is a grub

Tigers great to watch, no doubt about that. Parra played about as well as they did against us, Tigers kept their heads on in the second half though. Cannot believe the Tigers signed Sheens up already, they must be content being known as entertainers rather than making finals. Tuqiri is shortening for Origin every week.

The tigers will most definately be there at the back end of the season and should only keep improving provided injuries are kind to them. Will crumble like a biscuit in the finals Dragons style though

Tigers as much as i hate to say it are looking good,benji is playing awesome footy,and lote tuquiri what can i say,wish he was playing for manly.Cowboys have got very little to offer besides Thurston,without him theyd be by far the worst team in the comp,LOL did u see Carl Webb drop that ball from Thurston on thr try line last night? he looked scared when it came his way,Webb has gone downhill hes past it now.

Dragons look like manly did in 08 they mean business.

Geeeeeeeeez.

Tipping & barracking for the Sharks is kinda like banging a splintery old dried-out 2-foot length of oyster tray timber against your head slowly, yet repeatedly at intervals of around 3 minutes.

Fair dinkum they have raised the bar in the "painful-to-watch" stakes with that performance vs the Rabbitohs @ home tonight.

Sad to say but it will probably be (again) the Storm V ???? in the Grand Final.....this is starting to get very boring (unless it's us and we beat them 41-0)

I saw the second half Mixoes/Gummies game. Sharks were so bad it was absolutely painful to watch. Bunnies should have won by 50 so they need to have a lot of improvement and the crowd should have had their money refunded. ssar, I gave up on the Sharks when they could have taken the Warriors but rolled over - I won't be backing them again for a long time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2