Round 26 Supporter Bus. - Manly V Cronulla @ Remondis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Niftie

Hey Guys,

This is a heads up for anyone looking to make the trip to the Round 26 game against Cronulla at Shark Park. We have organised a supporter bus to be heading down to the game. There is in fact two potentially, one heading in from the Manly Leagues Club, and one heading in from Liverpool. Each bus will require a minimum of 20 people on board to cover the cost of it going.

The NRL have helped out with providing some cut price tickets to the match, making the overall price of return transport and a GA ticket $48 each person. I know some of you have been on the bus before, and have hopefully found it fun, but if you haven't we think its a pretty good way to get to the footy hassle free.

Here are the two links to follow if you are interested.

Brookvale Pick Up:

https://www.niftie.com.au/Public/EventDetail/13

Liverpool Pick Up:

https://www.niftie.com.au/Public/EventDetail/20

We hope to see you there, and if you have any questions please feel free to message me or call. The phone number is on the web site.

Also one last thing, if you want a seat in the stands at Remondis, they are also available at a discounted rate to what they would be at the gate. Let me know and I can provide the premium ticket pricing for you.

Thank you!
(thanks to Dan for the permission too!)

We had 27 on the bus. It was a great day. The Sun was out down there, and the last minute try made the trip home soooo much sweeter! ;-)

That is true HM! I hadn't thought about it like that.... Get on the bus we'll win for sure... lol. Maybe that is all I need to say!

I'm planning on being on the bus so hope we get the numbers to get behind the boys. Always good fun in the "shire" and a good trip.

Numbers need to be confirmed by tomorrow morning to ensure the bus runs so if you're thinking of going to the game best to book sooner than later?

Thanks Vidmar,

We have plenty of space, but the bus needs to be booked. So if you are planning to make the trip please get in touch.

21 degrees and sunny this Sunday.

Only two possible outcomes. The boys play out of their skin and the for and against margin is made up... Meaning it will be quite the game to be at. Or it is the last chance to see the boys for the year... Either way, seems a great way to round out the weekend.

All of the needed links are above.

I offered someone a piggy back to the leagues club to the ground.... My back was thankful they turned me down

Wonder if that would have worked?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8