Round 26 Sea Eagles vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woo hoo. I'm going. Have arranged to sell my gold tickets to a contact and am going on my own to Sea Eagles supporters bay (buying one of andos tickets). Yay. Go Manly!

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Welcome, Titans Fan.
I don't think any of us think this is going to be a walkover. We've never had an easy time at Skilled Park and I'll be happy enough if we come away with the win (no injuries would be nice, too). I actually think the Titans are unlucky not to have made the top eight. A month or so back I thought they'd get there - they were playing a really tough style of footy and seemed to have the confidence to go on with it. A couple of dud calls against the Storm didn't do you any favours.
Plus, you gave us a real hiding in round one. Was that Sezar's debut? He played great, and Greg Bird absolutely terrorised us down the left-hand side. Hope to hell that doesn't happen again:)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah Titans have been unlucky at times but overall they did themselves harm. We have a tendency to throw away penalties at crucial times, at important times in games were we are building momentum. We lose the footy easily as well. These are some of the small things that cost us big time.

I think we are known for our defence and thats what allowed us to excel as a team. But our attack hasnt been consistent enough. Yep Sezer debuted the game where Titans beat Manly this year. Hoping for a good game. I dont expect us to win today. I just want to see improvement in the team.

It's spot the Titans Fan here,the ground is full of Manly Supporters:)

Even the Shuttle buses were filled with the Mighty Maroon and White!

Win big Manly:angel:

Rose to drop off the bench, with the bench being Buhrer, Lussick, Galuvao and Mauro. Strange, because Georgie has been outstanding lately.

Ryan said:
Rose to drop off the bench, with the bench being Buhrer, Lussick, Galuvao and Mauro. Strange, because Georgie has been outstanding lately.

Go Vic, surprised it's Rose that misses out.

Ryan said:

Maybe just a bit of a freshen up for big George. He's had to do a mountain of work over the past few weeks.... on the same hand though Nood is looking a bit battered at the moment :rolleyes:

For some reason im not very confident of a big win, hopefully we can get them in a close one with no injuries.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
36 difference is the magic number

Do we really want 3rd and a trip to Melbourne?

Think a win under 36 and 4th with the mongrel Dogs first up will do me. Assuming of course they finish MP's.

Good defence so far. Forced them to kick. Unlucky. Good test for finals footy i suppose. Cmon Manly!!

I'd find it hard to believe Rose was dropped on form,I see 2 options

He has had a big couple of weeks, 60mins with a broken nose v Newcastle and a big effort last week, so they could be freshening him up for the next month, or that Tooves is using this game as a shootout between Lussick and Mauro for that last bench spot

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2