Round 26 Sea Eagles vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Away supporters bay at Goldie

Crap seats great atmosphere, just like Suncorp, Dairy Farmers and AAMI Park, all the same.

In recent years at the Goldie straight behind the posts, this year in one corner behind the posts, so worse seats again.

You want the view go half way

You want the atmosphere come with us

Hope that helps

Thanks Mark. Call me greedy but I want both view and atmosphere. In saying that, there's a sense of belonging sitting amongst fellow Sea Eagle nutters so I'll look into changing my seats.

Question for you, I know you organise a lot of good stuff for the fans with your tours so how do I get my hug with Snake?

Btw, your avatar looks devastatingly handsome.

If Souths lose on Friday I reckon there will be changes to our team on Saturday to avoid a Melbourne trip.

COMMANDER said:
If Souths lose on Friday I reckon there will be changes to our team on Saturday to avoid a Melbourne trip.
Both Dogs and Storm play after us. We won't know who the minor premier is until after our game. So all we need to do is win - and we do need to win.

The fact the sharks lost yesterday is a good thing, as they'll now be playing for a home final against the Cowboys and might save us should the highly improbable happen and we lose to the titans. I really favour playing the dogs in the first week, though there's a chance that Melbourne will finish first. I have a feeling that the dogs will lose to Roosters and Melbourne beat the tigers. Playing Melbourne in Melbourne is always hard.

niccipops said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Away supporters bay at Goldie

Crap seats great atmosphere, just like Suncorp, Dairy Farmers and AAMI Park, all the same.

In recent years at the Goldie straight behind the posts, this year in one corner behind the posts, so worse seats again.

You want the view go half way

You want the atmosphere come with us

Hope that helps

Thanks Mark. Call me greedy but I want both view and atmosphere. In saying that, there's a sense of belonging sitting amongst fellow Sea Eagle nutters so I'll look into changing my seats.

Question for you, I know you organise a lot of good stuff for the fans with your tours so how do I get my hug with Snake?

Btw, your avatar looks devastatingly handsome.

Love that last comment...PM me!!

sean1976 said:
The fact the sharks lost yesterday is a good thing, as they'll now be playing for a home final against the Cowboys and might save us should the highly improbable happen and we lose to the titans. I really favour playing the dogs in the first week, though there's a chance that Melbourne will finish first. I have a feeling that the dogs will lose to Roosters and Melbourne beat the tigers. Playing Melbourne in Melbourne is always hard.

1st if we lose to this mob (Titans) then we might as well not show up for the finals. We will wipe the floor with them.
2nd it goesn't matter who we play in week 1 as long as we are top 4 which we will be. Win or lose in week 1 we will still go through to the GF.

Shoe1 said:
On the Mwse site kingy states he is in doubt and will test his shoulder on Thursday. Vic is 18 on an extended bench.

Excellent. Vic was very solid last week. On that line-up we are serious. As I have said before - us by 26.

mickqld said:
sean1976 said:

1st if we lose to this mob (Titans) then we might as well not show up for the finals. We will wipe the floor with them.
2nd it goesn't matter who we play in week 1 as long as we are top 4 which we will be. Win or lose in week 1 we will still go through to the GF.

FINALLY he's turned....really love your work Mick...hope to catch up Saturday arvo!!

Will be good to catch up with Cambo too. I miss his spot on assessments of the trolls we get on here.

mickqld said:
sean1976 said:

Just tip Titans by 10 Mick and wel be right.

The Wheel said:
Telegraph late mail has Nate Myles out

Not quite yet lol

TITANS V SEA EAGLES

Nate Myles (sternum) is in significant doubt. Dominique Peyroux will play if Myles is a late scratching. Manly will be 1-17, with Jason King (shoulder) declaring himself a certain starter earlier this week.

TAB has a nice little exotic
Jamie Lyon -4.5pts ($1.87)
V
Scott Prince +4.5pts ($1.87)

Pays on most points scored on handicap
Both players must take a kick at goal for bets to stand

Thinking about taking a couple of multis this week. I can see some very disinterested teams going around this weekend once other results go against them.

GE, I'd like you so hard if I could, so hard and for so long!

*ahem*

HEY GUYS GOING TO THE GAME.....

A friend of mine and his fiancée will be at the game.

He supports St Merge (lololololololtosser) but shall be cheering for manly this game.

So if you see a dark haired guy with a blonde hair lady, looking tired as they have just had a lil girl...cheering for us then that'll be them.

Actually ignore that. You wont know him/her, and he'll be scared of you.

+1 for stupidest post ever!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6