Round 26 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree on Pearce. Odd lol. Chooks must be kicking themselves for giving Soufs some self belief at the end. Chooks were well deserved victors and are going to be hard to toss this year.

nrl.com

The Sydney Roosters are set to be without two forwards for the first week of the finals with prop Dylan Napa and back-rower Aidan Guerra both hit with charges by the match review committee following Thursday night's win over Souths.

Napa is facing a three-match ban for a grade-two shoulder charge on John Sutton in the first half, and would miss four matches if he unsuccessfully fights the charge at the judiciary.

Guerra can accept a one-match ban with an early guilty plea after being hit with a grade two charge of dangerous contact – unnecessary arm/shoulder pressure for a tackle on South Sydney's Kyle Turner. He will miss two matches if he defends the charge and loses.

The Roosters are already down on troops with Jake Friend sidelined with a chest injury, with second-rower Mitchell Aubusson filling in at hooker on Thursday night.

Manly must win on Saturday so that these two Teams can continue assaulting each other :p

Napa seemed to go a bit nuts. He did 2 blatant shoulder charges, and I think 2 high tackles (1 blatant).

combined and suspend.....2 months + coach+ points strip

edit: Maybe he is annoyed his name doesn't get auto capitalised.

We just need to win tomorrow, and play either the Riff or the Scum and let Souffs and Rorters have another go at bashing themselves senseless next weekend.

The ideal outcome is then a swag more "on reports", a few ACL's, SBW and Bargearse "coming out and professing their man love for each other" and ANZ Stadium burning down.

Yep, that'll do!!

Ahh Melbourne people are so funny. The Storm come out on the field and they go through those ridiculous AFL banners and Hoffman decides to come out with his baby kid in his arms and while he goes around the giant banner, they nearly drop it on him and his baby. Go the... Broncos? Who cares I say :D

Surely a referee must win the Dally M this year. More impact on a game than any player ever could have. No try Broncos, forward pass (but back from the hands) . Follow it up with a soft penaly to the Storm, piggyback them up field and a try to them . 12 point turn around.

Giddy up Broncos - you can knock Parra out for 2014 tonight :)

Norrie elbows Parker senseless - no penalty, but Parker is in the head bin :huh:

SCam left the field with an ankle issue :)

manlyfan76 said:
Go Bongos. Hopefully Smith has a career ending injury!
Lots of things to like about this game. Plenty of injuries, players on report and still the very real possibility that the Eels will be gone tonight. Good times !

Wally should not do Bongos games. Storm score and he is wrapping Brisbane. What a douche.

Hodges is putting in tonight - best I've ever seen out if him. Usually I think he's a grubby ****e.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6