Round 26 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Guerra chicken wing, on report :p

Nappa shoulder charge on LB and Sutton finally.

All good for Manly :)
So the shoulder charge is on report but no penalty at the time and the Rorters score soon after :rolleyes:

The half time replay just showed why GI stopped on his intercept run, Pearce kicked him in the nuts :dodgy:

Its not a trip, but watch Pearce raise his right leg and swing it :mad:

Bunnies have no structure, especially on the 5th tackle.

Win the MP Manly, 160 minutes of Rabbids v Rorters bashfest is fun !!!

OMG, Nein is running the SBWurst farewell show - what a nothing tackle for 10 in the bin :mad:

Another forward pass try to the Rorters :mad:

Souths will put on a stink now they are are getting flogged. Just like last years GF qualifier.

Its funny that Souths are hopeless but the Roosters NFL team winning B2B would kill me. The amount of forwards passes they get away with is atrocious.

Yeah that try was forward... surprise surprise.

I cant believe the refs actually binned a souffs player, have they not read the souffs exemption clause.

I hate both these clubs but souffs coping a hammering willl bring a small smile to my face.

Ironically, being in australia....I forgot to put my tips in!!! lol

I got used to @Dan 's reminder emails.

That said, I'm a million points behind and rarely get the bonus game anyway.

This match needs a bit more biff!

Sheesh watch when the Souths forwards make a tackle. Watch the upper tackler, every time he uses a WWE wrestling move and flops down dangerously!

Very close to a very serious crusher at least once a set

I think I just heard the sound of Souths premierships hopes shatter again. Music to my ears.

Chip and Chase said:
I think I just heard the sound of Souths premierships hopes shatter again. Music to my ears.

lol I have no idea why I hate Souths so much. I hate them more than I hate the Roosters, but man how good it is to know their bubble just burst...once again. I her it all the way over here in Amsterdam

I reckon its the same reason I hate them.

It's their sense of entitlement.
Plus also the carry on when they win a game.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6