Round 26 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nappa 16 minute does a second shoulder charge and knocks Suttons head off - no report for either :huh:

Loose carry and no nock on for Pearce :huh:

Farcical, but at least they are hurting each other :p

I thought it was a knock-on.

Did anyone else see Sutton basically get shoulder charged in the head by Dylan Napa? Wasn't looked at twice.

These refs miss so much. I'd love these to teams to go at it next week as well. Hopefully that's what nine want.

Pearce is playing well tonight.

Im liking the intensity of this game. Hopefully they belt each other for 2 weeks in a row.

Souths keep attacking the edges then going high with the kick to the middle. Not going to work with Roosters. Attack the middle and wear out the forwards, run it late and kick low to the edges

Auva'a bombed a try on the left, there were no markers to his left and he tried to go himself.

Hope to see more incidents on report and injuries in the second half.

Hopefully Guerra will get a few weeks for that chicken wing.

Its not physical enuff for my liking. Wanting to see harder tackles, shoulder charges, Come on you girls, lets see some crunching, munching and general biff :)

Surely there is already a few shoulder charges, high shots and grubby wrestles to review.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6