Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing how all the kicking,flipping and moving off the mark has suddenly disappeard from the vermin. When will these refs stop this charade with this joke of a team.

Well bugger.

A ginger Inglis and Burgess, a suspended Reynolds helps to ease the pain of listening to Gus and Rabs gush all night.

mickqld said:
Amazing how all the kicking,flipping and moving off the mark has suddenly disappeard from the vermin. When will these refs stop this charade with this joke of a team.
did you see george burgess crawl on his knees for a couple of metres

I just don't understand how souths get away with what they do.
Not that the dogs were wearing any halos. They let Inglis run at will in the final ten minutes. Never a good idea.

The best thing about the game was someone had to lose. Canterbury won't recover from this they're done. Another year down the drain for Des. That million dollars a season is working wonders for the dogs.

niccipops said:
I just don't understand how souths get away with what they do.
Not that the dogs were wearing any halos. They let Inglis run at will in the final ten minutes. Never a good idea.
Same with the storm.

What's the bet Reynolds will get a low grading on the dangerous throw charge because they were picking on him?

There wasn't too much in the Isaac Luke penalty but with carry-overs he will miss a game.

Ranger said:
What's the bet Reynolds will get a low grading on the dangerous throw charge because they were picking on him?

There wasn't too much in the Isaac Luke penalty but with carry-overs he will miss a game.

Hopefully they picked up a few injuries as well and we destroy them in week 1.

mickqld said:
Once again the avalanche of penalties saves the vermin's ass. The least penalised team in the comp. What a fkn surprise.

Vermin leading the table at the moment for the most penalties handed to them on a silver platter by their pink team mates........182 so far.....! :dodgy:

All of it simply boils down to is even more reason for Us to beat the Riff on Sunday.

And as much as I hated seeing the Vermin get up, it's still good to see De$ and his De$peradoes stay in the mire at the bottom of the 8.

The Minor Premiership will definitely come down to results in Round 26.

Which, to be fair, is good for the game.

Ranger said:

Reynolds spear tackle is minimum 3 weeks, based on what Choc got and just last week the Penriff guy.:sleepy:

Luke has to get the week, same as Grubby did. Thaiday and Ennis will get their NIDA Memberships soon too. But the precedent the MRC set with Grubby needs to be upheld.:cool:

In the 19th minute, T-rex stayed down as SamB grabbed his foot and twisted it back over itself. A classic wrestle, grub move that I expect Buzz to highlight in the DT any day soon :dodgy:

Now for the Scumos to wrestle the Rorters into the MRC at least :idea:

wedgetail eagle said:
How about CH9's Ray Warren, during the call of the game refer to Inglis as "Greg".
"Out it goes to Greg...." WTF?

Sounds very gay.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4