Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
wanna see an all in with punches and headbuts, closely followed by on reports, send offs, mrc and judiciary suspensions :)

please please pretty please

The dirty walnut crusher Sam is off and it might be his season and RL career. That is close enough surely :)

Yep. Harder to pick then a Broken nose. Maybe a draw with a ****eload of injuries and suspensions is the way to go. And it looks like it could be on the cards.
The minor premiership is very understated in rugby league. There has been much debate about the prize money (being too low) and the grand final, obviously, being the coveted prize that it is.

If, and I say if, Manly we're to attain it, it would be especially important. Manly have played all the hardest teams twice this year and copped the rubbish teams when they are having a good day. Eg, Brisbane, Tigers.

It would be a genuine achievement for the club.

ManlyBacker said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
wanna see an all in with punches and headbuts, closely followed by on reports, send offs, mrc and judiciary suspensions :)

please please pretty please

The dirty walnut crusher Sam is off and it might be his season and RL career. That is close enough surely :)

when i say 'all in' i MEAN an All In

14 to 12, 25 to go.

Go do....

Nope, can't bring myself to say it. :S

I will try this: I would be pleased if the scumdogs could defeat the wabbits

Biffo :D But Ennis has to stay on the field to help Manly :s

Rabbids will have Luke and Reynolds out for 2+ weeks at least :D

ManlyBacker said:
Yep, once again we get "the video ref can't rule on a forward pass" bs. We have the most idiotic game that I know of. A complete farce.

The single biggest farce in the game right now (among a few) that vidiots' can check everything but forward passes!

Closely followed by this absolute BS-carry on coz a bloke can't throw a punch.

What these grown men now do when fired up is pathetic and beyond embarrassing.

At least we're gettin' a couple on report, and some injuries around the teams.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Never thought I'd say it but loving Ennis' work tonight

Ennis is a master at putting guys off their game. He's got Reynolds flustered totally. I begrudgingly admire him even though he is a complete grub. Probably a nice bloke away from the game.

mickqld said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Never thought I'd say it but loving Ennis' work tonight

Ennis is a master at putting guys off their game. He's got Reynolds flustered totally. I begrudgingly admire him even though he is a complete grub. Probably a nice bloke away from the game.

1 of the nicest you'd come across apparently

Have to admit to sometimes loving his chats with the refs during a game lol, he gets some good points over them that they can't answer and is always polite lol

Funny, Keary blinds his own Player McQueen :p

Nein sound miffed that the Rabbids are losing :)

Grahame smashed SB's ribs in the first half, so he may be out of the Rorters game next week.

We may yet get a golden point game :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4