Round 25 2010 Vs Roosters - When the wheels fell off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Make sure you choose one of the vids where they are playing in a big European game....let me tell you I'd pay money to be there and I don't even like the game!!

The Gronk link said:
A mate of mine played it as his bloody wedding and wore a Liverpool scarf for during the reception. 

I haven't missed a Liverpool game for 20 years & set the alarm regardless of the kickoff time. Any game at Anfield the volume is banged up & though i cop an earful from the missus, no cuddles & burnt dinner the following night i'm prepared to make that sacrifice. YWNWA - legendary stuff!!

I agree, and I'm not even a fan...I watch the You Tube vids
and can only imagine what it would be like to be there..to see the thousands and thousands of supporters there, holding their scarves up and singing...FMD it's spine tingling!!

I can only dream of that happening one day with the MWTS...we think a couple of hundred is a great crowd!!

Tell him he's dreamin!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I agree, and I'm not even a fan...I watch the You Tube vids
and can only imagine what it would be like to be there..to see the thousands and thousands of supporters there, holding their scarves up and singing...FMD it's spine tingling!!

I can only dream of that happening one day with the MWTS...we think a couple of hundred is a great crowd!!

Tell him he's dreamin!

When we win the GF this year,organise seats at Anfield or Old Trafford for us while we're in England.I'm sure the supp would pay god coin to see that.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Remember that game; we were smashing them!  Leading 14 nil, should have been 20 nil in the 38th minute.

Phil Gould saying \"its men V boys\".  Such a dominant display against the eventual grand finalists.

Then you could actually see the wheels fall off: Kite smashed and concussed, Choc injured, Jason King did his ankle and Matai had another bout with his shoulder.

Kenny Dowell awarded an 8 point run away try against the run of play.

G Stewart elbowed Anasta in the second half and he was gone for the season as well.

Talk about how things can go bad very quickly, I was thinking after 30 minutes that this was the start of the run at the premiership; but the remaining 50 minutes consigned us to the scrap heap for 2010.

Mate your 100% correct!

I forgot about this game.. I was so pi$$ed off at the time, I put the memory in the 'do not disturb' category.

The Gronk link said:
A mate of mine played it as his bloody wedding and wore a Liverpool scarf for during the reception. 

That's twisted, I hope it isn't who I think it is as it should have been a maroon & white scarf.

Volley link said:
Some people didn't play 'We'll never walk alone\" enough in the week preceding that Round 25 game, that's why the wheels fell off.

I've played it atleast 7 times this week and I'm f**ken pumped. We'll win by 20.

Try playing it a few more time this week Volley as we didn't win by your predicted 20?

Will give you a bit of slack though as we did get the result though...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6