ROUND 24 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's a Sunday game at 3.00pm.

I am handling accommodation, game tickets, possible AFL game option, transfers, function.

If interested [email protected]

BUT

This has come in 5 minutes ago SO it's going to be tomorrow (Thursday) before we have things set in wet concrete!!

This could be the last big TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS option for 2009!!

Mark

Fro link said:
Well given that an AFL game is an option, Melbourne would be a fairly good guess?

thats assuming that i would want to assume and that i am good at guessing :(

Apologies Zep, was typing it in fast as I am doing a bunch of other stuff and should have headed it STORM V MANLY in Melbourne.

And you should not have had to assume, or guess!!

Anyway all clear now

Looking like I am going to be heading to this game

Mark from Brisbane link said:
It's a Sunday game at 3.00pm.

I am handling accommodation, game tickets, possible AFL game option, transfers, function.

If interested [email protected]

BUT

This has come in 5 minutes ago SO it's going to be tomorrow (Thursday) before we have things set in wet concrete!!

This could be the last big TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS option for 2009!!

Mark

Mark where are you guys going to be sitting?

Doug, I think we are getting a hotel. We are flying down on the Friday probably and spending the weekend there. My parents are flying down too as well as Leanne.

They are going to the theatre on Saturday night which is not my thing so may need to hunt you and gronk down for a couple of ales

Guys

You may not want to do the "group thing" but our plans are this.

Stay at a CBD Hotel, not an expensive one but not a crap one....just waiting on some confirmations on this to advise details.

Social get together Saturday afternoon about 4.30pm, few drinks meet and greet at the tour hotel, or if avaialble a little bar nearby.

Saturday night Richmond V Hawthorn at the MCG...yes I know NOT our game BUT the "G" is a special day/night out whatever is on.

Sunday, pre game get together and official Sea Eagles function ( we might even be able to drag some injured players along) at a pub almost across the road from Olympic Park.

Game Day Tickets....if you want to sit together with the travelling supportahs DO NOT BUY THESE YOURSELF!!!!

And we will also do "coach transfers and storage of luggage for the day" from the tour hotel, to the function and from the stadium to Tullamarine Airport, to suit departures from about 6.45pm-7.00pm.

All makes it very easy but if you don't want to do the "group deal" then of course do whatever you want and if we see you we'll see you!!

my e-mail address for further details is [email protected]

Probably the Precinct...BUT still negotiating....it is handy though.

Mate do you want to drop me an e-mail as it would be good to have a local to bounce things off.

I have a daughter and two grandkids in Melbourne PLUS my wife is Victorian so I am not a "babe in the woods" when it comes to all things Melbourne BUT nothing like local knowledge and especially from a supporter living there!!

[email protected]

oh god. I wont be looking at too big of a night, Leanne will catch wind of us going out, hunt us down after the theatre and make us stay out all bloody night. We will miss the footy and our flights back!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4