Round 22 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought a couple of the donkeys tries were forward passes too. They seem to get away with a lot of that.
Don't mind for tonight though.
Was a very spiteful match mostly instigated by those dirty mutts.

Gee Josh Reynolds had a good night out by the look of the highlights. Surely he has to spend a couple of weeks on the sideline for the kick and the trip. Poor old Dogs......LOL.

We had an off night.

The Dogs had a horror (and an off four weeks!) WOW!

I reckon they're cooked Dogs this year now too.

And Reynolds' finally lost the plot completely.

Enjoy your new waterside digs De$$ie.

( I hope she's bloody haunted too. )

RiverEagle said:
We had an off night.

The Dogs had a horror (and an off four weeks!) WOW!

I reckon they're cooked Dogs this year now too.

And Reynolds' finally lost the plot completely.

Enjoy your new waterside digs De$$ie.

( I hope she's bloody haunted too. )

I reckon you're right RE!

Now I know it's only the knights but the drizzle have been in form recently and their defense isn't too shabby. Just look at the amount of time BOTH teams seem to have in attack after a play the ball. Plenty of time to set up an attacking play. Now last night one side seemed to have an eternity and one side was completely crowded in attack and it wasn't because of a descrepancy in ability between the 2. Anyone who thinks that the vermin weren't give a free ride last night is kidding themselves.

Knights win. Unbelievable. In the final minute.
Melbourne led by 10 with 4 to go.
Thanks Knights.:D

Nooo, I switched over at 28-20 :s

Fun to watch the last 4 minutes then :D

I think I want theCows and Eels to win so they full up the 8 and The Son of Sam can go to the September house sales :p

niccipops said:
Knights win. Unbelievable. In the final minute.
Melbourne led by 10 with 4 to go.
Thanks Knights.:D

Lol - they (the storm) were supposed to be coming to get us. :)

How good was that!

My brother here watching AFL...Switched to check the score and saw Gidley kickin' for goal at 30-30.

Great to see the Scum lose like that at the death, coz they've done it too often to others, including us twice this year!

(Back to the AFL for me....lol)

If those referees in the Knights game had done the Manly game last night we would have won.

They stopped play to make players go back to play the ball on the mark.

They called held before players were shoved into touch and gave penalties for when they went on with it.

They gave a scrum penalty when the Storm held the ball at the back of the scrum.

Gave the Knights first try on a pass that looked same as TRed's to Ferris that was called forward last night.

All of those calls last night went in Souths favour. Go figure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6