Round 22 Bluetongue Ferry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
On a related subject how do I find out my member's password to buy tickets to the Warriors game on the Ticketek site? I have tried various combinations of my Manly membership number but none worked.

@Larrisa

@Larissa

I am wanting to buy my tickets to the Manly v Warriors game soon, do Manly members get a discount for this match?

Sure do, 10%

Just enter your Member number in the discount code field. If you are having trouble give the Membership Team a buzz on 02 9970 3000.

CHeers,

Larissa

Larissa said:
Sure do, 10%

Just enter your Member number in the discount code field. If you are having trouble give the Membership Team a buzz on 02 9970 3000.

CHeers,

Larissa

Are you coming on the ferry Larissa?

Larissa said:
Sure do, 10%

CHeers,

Larissa

Thanks Larissa! :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Is there a boat from Alice Springs as well???

Sure is. Just after it swings by and picks me up, Alice Springs is the next stop!

bones said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Is there a boat from Alice Springs as well???

Sure is. Just after it swings by and picks me up, Alice Springs is the next stop!

Then it's straight off to Papua New Guniea. Its OK though....We'll SMS the scores to you.

Well, bugger me.....I can't think of some 'try to be funny' comeback!

So I'll just like your post (as you need some more likes) and point out you spelt "Guinea" incorrectly. :p

Too much drinking I think. - edit: by me...not you!

*shuffles off*

Whoever thought of this idea deserves a huge rap. What a great day. Started at the club in the morning,then the bus to Newport wharf, and finally the ferry to Gosford. It was brilliant. Unlimited beer, wine and spirits on the ferry and more seafood than you could ask for. 170 people all in maroon and white and there was still heaps of food left when we got off the ferry back at Newport after the match. Awesome day and fantastic value for money. I didn't hear one person have a bad thing to say about how well it was put together. Totally recommend it to everyone for next year. I'll be back for sure. Well done to the club. To top off the perfect day, another win to the Eagz.

^Good to hear that it was a great day and the club would enjoy the feedback.

It certainly sounds like fun. I just gotta learn to like any type of seafood and there's 20 trillion extra things I can do in life (or 21 according to kiwi eagle). 1 of them is....eat seafood.

Thanks for 'reporting.'

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7