Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Where are Premiers and Roger_Ramjet?

Ban them! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan them!!!!!

RiverEagle said:
Without giving the result away completely for anyone watching the 2nd game, I'm 0 from 2 tipping already this week.

The Rorters mojo is terminal this year.

They are cooked Chooks.

I think in this thread people should be able to talk about the result no worries. Just look in here when both games are done if you don't want to find out the score.

It's when people have the need to start a heap of new threads such as: "Lol at rorters" , "donkeys suck this year" etc etc etc immediately after the match which give away the result in the heading....that is annoying.

'The irony, sweet irony' :sleepy:

Apparently JWH swore, at a perceived forward pass in the lead up to the Knights second try, being missed by the Ref !

Still chuckling at the win :D

Oh so Maria and the Rorters are unhappy that someone scored a try against them from a forward pass?

Karma's a hctib ain't it LOL

i thought I tipped the storm all morning so I was disappointed in their win but happy enough to get the bonus game.

*checks tips*

Nope, 0-2 for me as well!

I never remember who I tip (besides manly) sheesh

I tipped the Knights and Broncs - plus the Cows and Raiders !

Manly had just better win, or all my 'death riding' The Pretenders tactic will be a waste :idea:

Just saw that Penriff v Sharks is in Bathurst :huh:
Hope they have their longjohns :p

Stick a fork in the Broncos for 2014; they're done.

Good to see Wayne Bennet having a positive effect on the team.

@Premiers and @"Roger_Ramjet"

How's the back 2 back looking now guys ???

-------------------------------------------------

Edited the username and the link to RogerRamjet to @""Roger_Ramjet"" to get the link to work. :)

Yes very good point @globaleagle

It was just a bit of an oddity last night...As we were chatting away here it dawned that ppl were watching the 2 games in different order.

So it wasn't just the revelation of results, also we were suddenly talking about different games at once.

And it became something of a rare stalemate (like old @Alan you know!)

But yeah, glad the Chooks lost even though I tipped em. And I tipped the Bronx to do it for Hook...nevermind!

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
Where are Premiers and Roger_Ramjet?

Ban them! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan them!!!!!

RiverEagle said:
Without giving the result away completely for anyone watching the 2nd game, I'm 0 from 2 tipping already this week.

The Rorters mojo is terminal this year.

They are cooked Chooks.

I think in this thread people should be able to talk about the result no worries. Just look in here when both games are done if you don't want to find out the score.

It's when people have the need to start a heap of new threads such as: "Lol at rorters" , "donkeys suck this year" etc etc etc immediately after the match which give away the result in the heading....that is annoying.
Agree. If I don't want to know the score
I stay away from phone,TV, computer.

So I've tipped the Panthers, Eels and Bulldogs today...

But upsets by the Sharks, Titans and Cows will be welcomed!

It does look very likely the Scum are peaking and will make the 8 (Cronk is their talisman, not Smith or Slater).

Watching the Scumos game it was amazing how many of their tries were a direct result of Ref missed calls :dodgy:

If Manly can focus on playing footy, its hard to find a real threat in the competition :)

Thats why its so disappointing to have our Senior Players being talking heads :s

Just waiting for the day when the Roosters lose a game,and their coach bee sting head doesn't blame the refs for the loss.
He won a premiership on the back of ref decisions ffs!!

SBWurst out for 4 games due to a thumb injury - praying to the weaker Divinty :sleepy:

Why does Robinson saying ' the Refs came out looking to penalise us' not warrant 10k fine :huh:
He clearly states that the Refs predetermined their rulings :dodgy:

Watching the Choccy Soldiers with my mad Panthers fan son in law this arvo.

They are running second on the comp but at this stage don't look top 4 material !!

what's happened to mr sharpshooter this afternoon? Missed 4 straight.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9