Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos V Storm game was a training run for Melbourne, given that you don't have referees at training so you can do as you please. Forward passes, whatever...

The rorters are not the team of last year and neither are the vermin. We stay healthy then this is ours.

Without giving the result away completely for anyone watching the 2nd game, I'm 0 from 2 tipping already this week.

The Rorters mojo is terminal this year.

They are cooked Chooks.

Personally, I think our biggest threat in this years finals will be injury.....and the Scum. With Cronk back on board they are playing well again (which kinda tells me that it is he and not Scam Smith who is the key to their 'Big 3').

The Rorters aren't playing all that well right now and I don't believe Souffs or the Scumdogs have the team to get it done. As for the Riff? I think they are good team, but in a lot of ways their easier draw has flattered to deceive.

HoldenV8 said:
I never thought I'd say this but I am glad the Knights won.

Sucked in Rorters LOL

Where are Premiers and Roger_Ramjet?

RiverEagle said:
Without giving the result away completely for anyone watching the 2nd game, I'm 0 from 2 tipping already this week.

The Rorters mojo is terminal this year.

They are cooked Chooks.

Yeah, I'm 0 from 2 too :-/

HoldenV8 said:
Personally, I think our biggest threat in this years finals will be injury.....and the Scum.

Yes but there's another major threat you've omitted.....biased refs.

Just watching the Scum vs Donkeys game on GEM (it started at 1:30am.....), if Wayne Bennett has any sense (and I believe he does), next year he'll have Barba at FB, Hoffman on the wing and Milford at 5/8.

Ben Barba isn't a 5/8. He's not a great passer of the ball and is more suited to be on the end of a movement than he is starting one. Still playing like a shadow of his 2012 self.

Josh Hoffman isn't a 5/8 either. He thinks he's a better FB, but his best position at the Donkey's will be on the wing, whether he likes it or not.

Anthony Milford at 5/8 with Hunt at half should be a good combination for the Donkeys next year. Not the class of DCE and Foz, but not bad all the same.

You can bet that before he got the arse this week, Hook probably thought he wouldn't have a bad team to work with next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6