• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Written by: National Rugby League

MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 19 (July 13 – 16)

Friday      13 July, 2012
Bulldogs    Vs    Eels    ANZ Stadium    7.35pm    (Ch 9)
Broncos    Vs    Warriors    Suncorp Stadium    7.35pm    (Ch 9)

Saturday       14 July, 2012
Knights    Vs    Sea Eagles    Hunter Stadium    5.30pm    (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Storm    Vs    Cowboys    AAMI Park    7.30pm     (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Wests Tigers    Vs    Panthers    Campbelltown Stadium    7.30pm    (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday      15 July, 2012
Raiders    Vs    Titans    Canberra Stadium    2.00pm    (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Dragons    Vs    Sharks    WIN Stadium    3.00pm    (Ch 9)

Monday      16 July, 2012
Roosters    Vs    Rabbitohs    Allianz Stadium    7.00pm    (Fox Sports 2 Live)

are the bulldogs going into competition with the broncos on how many Friday night games you can be allocated.

I can't stand The Storm but, as currently the best team in the comp, they don't get much free-to-air coverage. Just proves that Channel Nein don't care about spreading the game nor showing quality football; they would rather show Pathetic Parra because apparently some people still follow them.

I'd say 9 wanted to make sure fox didn't grab dogs for Monday night which would stop 9 picking our rematch with them for the following Friday.

The Who said:
I can't stand The Storm but, as currently the best team in the comp, they don't get much free-to-air coverage. Just proves that Channel Nein don't care about spreading the game nor showing quality football; they would rather show Pathetic Parra because apparently some people still follow them.

So your saying if manly became **** you'd follow someone else?

The Eagle said:
The Who said:

So your saying if manly became s**t you'd follow someone else?

I'm not going to say that I can't stand the Melbourne Storm. I'm going to say that I'm really SICK of the Melbourne Storm. Surely there must be someone who can deal them their first loss of the season. I mean, they've had plenty of wins lately surely one loss isn't going to kill them. I think they must take something just before they head out onto the ground.
As for following someone else other than Manly, you would never catch me doing that. I've been supporting Manly right from a young age and am still as mad as ever about them. No matter what that Dragon supporter said to me that day a couple of years ago when I was happily wearing my Manly jersey. Quoting his exact words "You're Wearing the Wrong Colours." I know that I follow the right team and am very proud to walk around wearing the Manly jersey; showing what team I follow.
I have the back of my car absolutely covered in Manly stickers accompanied with Manly NRL Plates to show my Mad As Ever support for our Manly boys.
As for Parra, a friend of mine follows them but, for a Parra supporter, she always informs me whenever Manly are playing on WIN Television or Fox Sports 2 at that very moment. Quoting the very words she says "Your Manly Sea Eagles are playing on Channel 9 Win/Fox Sports 2" Even though I may already be watching them play I always reply saying "I know, but thankx."

dafuq-.jpg

Dragons/Sharks can't be FNF cos Sharks have a MNF game in rd18.

Very happy with this scheduling. Should get to Dogs/Eels, Knights/Manly and Dragons/Sharkies :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6