Round 18 schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Round 18 - July 6-9
Friday 6 July
Wests Tigers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs @ Allianz Stadium, 7:35pm Ch 9/GEM

Saturday 7 July
Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders @ AAMI Park, 5:30pm FOX
Gold Coast Titans v Warriors @ Skilled Park, 7:30pm FOX

Sunday 8 July
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights @ ANZ Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels @ Brookvale Oval, 3:00pm Ch 9/GEM

Monday 9 July
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Sydney Roosters @ Toyota Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

BYES: St George Illawarra Dragons, Brisbane Broncos, North Queensland Cowboys, Penrith Panthers

wow. we haven't played Parra at Brookie on not a Monday since 09. remember - rumour is this game could be moved to Gosford.

manlyforever08 said:
wow. we haven't played Parra at Brookie on not a Monday since 09. remember - rumour is this game could be moved to Gosford.
Now that it's a Sunday I hope they leave it at Brookie 17,000+

Brookie4eva said:
I think now it's announced it stays at Brookie, I'm still hearing chatter of the Warriors game being taken to Perth.

Man I hope this is the case. I can juggle work to be there for that weekend. Any inside word??? anyone???

I'm delighted that it's on a Sunday afternoon at Brookie.
However, I must question the wisdom of those at Nein selecting the matches to televise. How can Parra ever deserve to be shown on free-to-air?

At least the origin reps get a 4 day break, could've worse if it was on Friday or Saturday. Need all the boys on board for 50+ against Parra, our for and against needs a boost.

The Who said:
I'm delighted that it's on a Sunday afternoon at Brookie.
However, I must question the wisdom of those at Nein selecting the matches to televise. How can Parra ever deserve to be shown on free-to-air?

ALL TEAMS deserve their fair share of Free To Air coverage instead of CH9's constant pick of Brisbane on Friday nights for example which is great for the Broncos and their sponsors and which also helps them attract more too where other teams either miss out or can't find them due to that lack of FTA coverage.

As part of new broadcast deal their should be a rule stating that every team should get a minimum number of games and also their should maximum number of games each club can have on FTA.

They have this in the Premier League in England for games shown in England, in Australia we just get them all

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2