Round 16 Panthers v Sea Eagles Teams, Info, Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ZLzwHuPA.jpeg

Yeah we're gone, thankfully I'm not watching this match at Penrith, still will be curious to know who stuffed up this game at the end. Hodkinson who's already gone to the dogs, or Bailey?

Joe G was great when he came on,

I tell you this mob will give the comp a shake if they keep this form up

Foran is the only one having a go.  How many times has he been halfway through only to find no team mates with him?

imo Hodko is not doing much different to what he did in the first couple of months.  The only difference now is we are losing and we are starting to notice.  When we were winning it was not as noticeable.  

Matabele link said:
Foran is the only one having a go.  How many times has he been halfway through only to find no team mates with him?

Noticed that, especially in our last set.  Took it to the line at speed and was looking for someone back on the inside but had noone.  

Garts link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183677.msg269472#msg269472 date=1277461564]

Noticed that, especially in our last set.  Took it to the line at speed and was looking for someone back on the inside but had noone.  
[/quote]

this is where Whare should be following him

The Wheel link said:
Joe G was great when he came on,

I tell you this mob will give the comp a shake if they keep this form up

If they keep this form up we'll shake ourselves outta the top 8.

Ceagle link said:
Our left side looks 10 times better then the right.

I have been keeping it to myself for a while now, but I personally believe Hodkinson kills our right hand side attack, and we need to see Foran floating right across the park. imo it is a major reason why Stewarts form is so far down lately, he is getting absolutely nothing to work with from the inside

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7