Round 16 Panthers v Sea Eagles Teams, Info, Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penriff always go a bit up and down through a match, and a season. But they are good at comebacks....
Hooray! Last week we sort of made a comeback and won from behind for the first time! Hopefully it will make a difference to our mentality late in the game.

DSM, what the hell's wrong with Luke Lewis? he's always looked pretty smart and effective to me.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with him Ian, it's just that if you look at his game, he is prone to errors.  More-so than most ball players.  IMO he's over-rated.  My brother is a Panthers supporter and he thinks that they have a tendency to drop to many balls, and take the wrong options and are just not consistent.  They are going for three in a row, something of a record for them.  He predicts a win for us.   

Ryan link said:
The teams that do well against them, are the teams that are fast, and defend well out wide....

Well we're buggered then aren't we :p

Need a big turn around in form to get the 2pts from this one. They've got us matched all over the park.

Hoppa to fullback for the high ball, farrar to centres.  Matai needs to have a lot of pain killers prior to and during the game.  He needs to keep it all legal with his tackles.

The whole team needs to be very disciplined and not give away stupid penalties especially late in their tackle count.

Discipline and Motivation will win this game for us.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
time for the Eagles to start and get into some sort of form and consolidate a top 4 spot

Yeah sooner or later we are going to hit form even if its by accident and we are going to roll a team so bad that we will get our confidence back. Hopefully it happens against the Panthers lol.

LATE MAIL from the Tele

Petero Civoniceva (hand) has been cleared and will replace Matthew Bell in the front row,Bell moves to the bench. Frank Puletua, Travis Burns andNathan Smith will miss out.
Steve Matai (shoulder) has not trained this week but is
expected to play.

NYC
Manly 6
Penrith 6

no Hoppa playing

http://www.nrl.com/livescoreboard/home.aspx?compID=toyota&matchID=50620101601

We are going to get smashed tonight. It could be our worst defeat for several years. Glad its on later so not many will see it because it is going to be embarrassing.

mickqld link said:
We are going to get smashed tonight. It could be our worst defeat for several years. Glad its on later so not many will see it because it is going to be embarrassing.

I hate to agree with you and I desperately hope we are wrong, but we seriously have our backs to the wall here. 3 Internationals injured, a rookie halves pairing and a forward pack out of form all points to a shellacking from a competition frontrunner in form who scores mostly from bombs and our fullback is a little suspect under the high ball.

I don't like the look of this one, but if we can jag it, then a Bye and the Raiders at home it will set us up for a late charge at the top 4.

I might watch a cooking show instead 16 to 6 - jENNINGS TEARING US APart,

This would be 50

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6