Round 16 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thankyou worriers. We are offically outright leaders :)

Been a good round so far, chooks, wabbits, riff and donkeys all losing. Now if drugcastle can beat parra and dragoons beat the scum.. that would be a great round.

And of course the best thing of the round.... A win over the chooks at the fortress. Go Manly.

MadMarcus said:
mozgrame said:
MASSIVE NEWS!!! The CQ Capra's defeated the Burleigh Bears last night 19 - 18. We will now commence our march to the finals lol.

GO THE CAPRA'S!!!

It is always nice to see a team called the Bears lose.

If only they didn't play in maroon and white :dodgy:

HAHAHAHA. Hayne led Eels beaten at Parra by Knights of all teams!

Oh and thanks so much Warriors for their win for Manly

Great win by Newcastle, for Manly :)

Manly on 24 and 4 Teams on 22 once all the BYES are allocated.
Only 2 Teams now with better for and against too :p

C'arn the Drags !

I'm 4 from 6 watching the 'Riff/Warriors replay.

Just thinking...How do the Squeels lose to the Noughts, and at Pirtek??

It defies belief.

Still good for Manly overall, so I'll get over it...lol.

It'll be an even bigger upset if the Drags beat the Scum , and I've tipped the Scum...So pencil that upset in now, too!

Got cows and sharks wrong. Wanted to go Sharks but just didn't have the balls lol.

Chip and Chase said:
Shocking week of tipping for me this week. 2 from 6 so far.

Me too!

Funny thing was...I'd ignored all my 'gut feelings' and paid the price.

Esp with the sharks, warriors and knights. I felt they may all win....but went with what I thought was the safe option.

#imadoofus

edit: what was with sowards' "I'm dead and need a medicab.....ok we've all had a rest? Good then I'll run back into the line!"

Good start for the Drags 10-0.

The Scum are no more than average now.

Imagine this double: Manly minor premiers (and Premiers) and the Scum miss the 8!

My tipping strategy is - whatever is good for Manly :)

My double digit tipping score is indication of my success :p

This week has been good :sleepy:

Just checked.

I went with the home teams in EVERY game but this one. (Including Manly of course).

4 from 6 so far and wishing I'd picked the Dragoons tonight too!

Good to see Benji and Widdop have worked out their calls.
Duges has been fantastic too, Matai like in losing funtion in various body parts, but still turning up when needed :)

Something has to be done to Hoffman's tackling before he ruins another player's career. He got rid of Tate in Origin but no one cared as he was a maroon. Hoffman nearly did a job on Dugan tonight. He goes in around the legs but then when he gets hold he throws his body & weight over the player's legs and it stops them dead while the rest of the body keeps moving. It ends up twisting an ankle or knee in all directions. The silly NRL get worked up over high tackles and lifting but it is knee and ankle injuries caused by tackling like Hoffman's that is ruining careers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6