[Round 16 2014] 3, 2, 1 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: [Round 16] 3, 2, 1 v Roosters

3) Snake
2) Lawrence
1) Lyon

What has happened to Jorge? He is really struggling.

RE: [Round 16] 3, 2, 1 v Roosters

Sorry, poll doesn't seem to be coming up will ask @Dan to look at it. It's prob me but will sort it out.

3 Snake - Do I really need to explain this one. Amazing in attack, amazing in defence, in every play, superstar
2 Foz - That set piece for snakes try
1 BJ - Ran hard all night and gave 110%

3 - Snake
2 - Foz
1 - MB

Great team effort tonight. Our very underrated forward pack took it up to Maria, $BW and the Rorters forwards tonight while our backline just outclassed theirs.....and Cherry didn't even have to play a leading role this time.

The more Peta plays on the wing the better he is getting at it.

Hard to split the MotM for me out of Foz and Snake.

3 - Foz (I just thought he steered the ship beautifully to get us home, tonight DCE was playing too expansive IMO and Foz just brought it back to basics with some huge plays. Snakes try, the drop out (with Snake))
2 - Snake (I'd give him 2.999999, but again he overcame the early game errors to produce a masterclass. And the way he scooped up RTS when he was potentially going to score a runaway try was wonderful to watch)
1- as always very hard. Josh Starling. He gave no ground to JWH and Moa and really dug in all game.

Special mention to Justin Horo, I thought his best game of the year. Again really got stuck in.

3 Snake - the difference tonight for me
2 Lawrence - give him a Maroons jersey
1 Ballin - machine and great around dummy half I thought

A Fultonesque performance from The King of Curl Curl, the Baron of Brookvale, the Marquis of Manlyvale.

Foz the fearless

Ferris the Formidable

3- Snake- Incredible performance. Saved a try on Tuivasa -Sheck, scored off Fozza, Forced Mini back in goal led to Hiku try, Ran with speed and purpose.

2- Ballin- solid around the ruck, tackled like a demon, gains with his dummy half running.

1- Foz- what can i say. My favourite player. Gives 110 % in everygame.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6