Round 14 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
I like Flash, he always scores against us.

Titans may make us smile yet :) 10-10

Maybe there are snakes loose in the stands again :sleepy:

Flash is probly the Gold Coast's answer to Wolfie up there.. Along with the ''Coal Train'' for their cult status.

Don't know about snakes up there, but they need the Pied Piper to show em the way!

manlyfan76 said:
Missed it what was the sin bin for?

Missed it too, but I think it was a professional-foul.

manlyfan76 said:
Missed it what was the sin bin for?

Prof Foul. Titans got a penalty, and Bailey cleverly ran at the closest Scumo. Who instinctively tackled him way within the 10.

Scumos got another forward pass try :mad:

HappilyManly said:
Boo, Bromich two forward passes got them home :mad:
and the 5 minute rest Chambers gave them for his 'cut knee' when they were struggling. It could have been bandaged up over near the sideline. What a fake ! :p

Damn titans. I was on 4 from 4 with correct margin in the bonus game heading into tonights game... and the stupid purple scum screwed me.

I didn't think it was possible to hate the scum anymore but they found a way. :)

I tipped the scum. I think it was just me and @Rivereagle

Though not getting the bonus game makes the points for this week look bare.

But wow for eagles2nv....to be on 4 from 4...with the correct margin!

nostradamus in our midst?

Ditto @Moondog

I don't feel so bad now!

Lol. I keep underestimating the Eels, but re-add Hayne and Whoppa and they could maintain it all the way to the 8.

As for the Scum over the Titans @globaleagle

They always do this (who'd be a fan up there?)
So I went for Mel-boring.

Bit of a mystery, the Titans...They have it all set up nicely and a good side...They just can't sustain any good form.

Maybe it's the holiday vibe that gets in their heads up there. Five losses in a row for them.

RiverEagle said:
Ditto @Moondog

I don't feel so bad now!

Lol. I keep underestimating the Eels, but re-add Hayne and Whoppa and they could maintain it all the way to the 8.

As for the Scum over the Titans @globaleagle

They always do this (who'd be a fan up there?)
So I went for Mel-boring.

Bit of a mystery, the Titans...They have it all set up nicely and a good side...They just can't sustain any good form.

Maybe it's the holiday vibe that gets in their heads up there. Five losses in a row for them.

They have had too many injuries the poor little titans esp in the halves. If they had stayed at full strength they would be in the top six no doubt.

Just about every team has had injuries though, including us.

Perhaps they're a little more skinny depth-wise, but it seems a deeper problem to me. (It seems to happen sooner or later every year).

It could still turn into an interesting fight for 7th and 8th between the Tigpies, Scum, Warriors and, maybe the Titans.

And injuries, or the lack of them, will be crucial for everyone.

Eagles2nv said:
Damn titans. I was on 4 from 4 with correct margin in the bonus game heading into tonights game... and the stupid purple scum screwed me.

I didn't think it was possible to hate the scum anymore but they found a way. :)

Same here !!

globaleagle said:
I tipped the scum. I think it was just me and @Rivereagle

Though not getting the bonus game makes the points for this week look bare.

But wow for eagles2nv....to be on 4 from 4...with the correct margin!

nostradamus in our midst?

Moosetodramas?

RiverEagle said:

I just put it down to their coach who did his training under the guidance of Ricky Stuart when they were both with the Chooks.
icon_rolleyes.gif
:s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4