Round 14 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
JWH still elbowing people with a cocked forwarm :mad:

Deliberately aiming at tacklers throats,jaws and apparently this is an ok tactic , refs see no wrong. Fair dinkum what a grub JWH is. Can't wait to see us smash the living s..t out of the big grub in 2 weeks.

Agree with all of that (tho I think the Noughts were already gorne really) and I lost interest.

Channel-hopped to yawnion and AFL.

I guess the favorites helped our tips.

RiverEagle said:
You'd swear the Rorters were near the bottom of the ladder with the Noughts, if tonight was the guide.

Yeah well but we're at the top without the byes :D
You still get the points with an ugly win as long as we can also win on the last game of the season is what matters.

HappilyManly said:

Better then elbowing with his warmed forcock.

Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:
You'd swear the Rorters were near the bottom of the ladder with the Noughts, if tonight was the guide.

You still get the points with an ugly win as long as we can also win on the last game of the season is what matters.

No. Being a club that develops talent, breeds loyalty and instils honesty and integrity is important. But what would you know about that.

manlyfan76 said:
HappilyManly said:

Better then elbowing with his warmed forcock.

Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:

:D

No. Being a club that develops talent, breeds loyalty and instils honesty and integrity is important. But what would you know about that.

Talent, loyalty, honesty and integrity?? Are you in the Liberal party and is your name Tony? :D

Is it raining out west, like it is on tge beach ?
I tipped Parra to slide past those Dogs :)

Hope that Kasiano feels bad for potentially stopping Sid's starring for Qld :mad:

I don't know that HM, but it's nice and sunny in Wagga Wagga!

Hoping for the Squeels to smash-and-grab the Dogs...but I tipped the Dogs all the same.

Sure is a drag without our team.

Edit : AND we've got Hadley calling the Nein game, just to rub it in.

Teams always struggle the week after playing Manly. We really need to beat the Sharks next week.

Thankyou parra for providing us with second spot.

The dogs have fallen to 6th on that loss, this season is a killer if you lose a game.

We really need to start boosting our For and Aganist, cause the Donkeys, Wabbits and chooks have a good points difference.

Interesting that Easts only had 9,847 in a State of the art stadium on Saturday.

No hysterical headlines maligning their Supporters for not travelling :huh: :mad:

Interesting that Easts only had 9,847 in a State of the art stadium on Saturday.

No hysterical headlines maligning their Supporters for not travelling :huh: :mad:

HappilyManly said:

It's never a good turnout on Saturday nights and they obviously play like they're not interested. Saturday night is night out at the Cross and not having to run around in footy shorts. i'm sure that if the broncos had to play on Saturdays, they would also be feeling their crowds going down.

What's with these whimpering apologists for the Rorters and Scumdogs serially-loitering in our nest??

Surely they can find sooky-solace with their own kind!

Good to see Parra totally out-enthuse and outplay a disinterested Dogs.

We knocked em off their perch last week, and take out their mongrel and little general (Grubby n Hodko) and they're even more clueless than against us!

Parra are showing energy and pride, scored some good tries and rewarding their long suffering fans.

Arthur has even got Sandow's head back on!

They won't beat us when it matters most, but good luck to em.

Brad Arthur needs some serious kudos out there at the Eels. In previous years a Hayne-less Eels is zero chance of a win (regardless of who is missing for the opposition), but today they showed grit and determination, and quite frankly they showed they want it more.

Chris Sandow must be a frustrating person to coach/support. He has talent and x-factor oozing out his wazu, some of what he does is just brilliant and you seriously applaud. Then when it goes wrong....boy does it go wrong!!

Have had doubts about the Eels, but am certainly willing to now place them in the Top 8 come September.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7