Round 14 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eelcatcher said:
We could beat the tigers easily as long a chris lawrence gets the ball....

Lawrence is having a shocker!

What happened to him?
He looked like the sky was the limit when he started out years ago......Just never quite got there.

The real Tigs are back.

ALinda said:
The logo on the front of the Rabbits jersey reminds me of the (dare I say the word) Superleague logo! Am I the only one? Why would they want to look like they're in Superleague?!
Agree, it really was a Dog's breakfast...or a rabbit stew.

So for today's ''Super'' Saturday we have a rampant 'Riff at home to the Dragoons, and a rising Rorters hosting the struggling Noughts.

Both could be blow-outs like last night.

I've gone for the favorites again but would welcome upsets and I'm more interested in our NSW Cup game really.

Roll on Origin and Manly next week.

Its been raining since yesterday, so every game is a lottery :cool:

Berryman is playing in the NSW Cup though. He had back issues since round 3 :angel:

Lets just hope that there is at least one entertaining game today - like the Knights caising an upset :idea:

So the Berryman's been paid and is looking for more payback after a bad back?

Run around those Bears then (our) big Del!

We're in the wrong thread HM!

Would love to see the Rorters rolled tonight; just can't see that happening.

The Noughts are shaping as roughies for the spoon, too.( Wouldn't that hurt Newcastle and Wayne ).

RiverEagle said:

The Noughts are shaping as roughies for the spoon, too.( Wouldn't that hurt Newcastle and Wayne ).

Give Sticky a fair go River ole mate, he has only had the Raiders for 13 rounds. Plenty of time to work his magic.

HappilyManly said:
Berryman is playing in the NSW Cup though. He had back issues since round 3 :angel:

There's an article on Berryman in the Manly Daily today - he had a stress fracture in his back. Let's hope he plays well and things only get better for him.

Alan said:
RiverEagle said:

Give Sticky a fair go River ole mate, he has only had the Raiders for 13 rounds. Plenty of time to work his magic.

Good call Alan.

I guess Sticky's magic is a slow burn...And we'll see the effects even more clearly in the 2nd half of the comp.

Faders or Gummies for the spoon.

(Newcastle the big roughie).

eelcatcher said:
Don't u just hate it when teams seem to reserve their very best footy playing against us? Like teams that tend to give away penalties and errors alot suddenly play textbook footy against us.

It's because we're a good side and the other teams know they have to play well to beat us. Also because we have so many strong rivalries.

eelcatcher said:
Don't u just hate it when teams seem to reserve their very best footy playing against us? Like teams that tend to give away penalties and errors alot suddenly play textbook footy against us.

But this is the very secret to Manly's success. :cool:

For 4 decades, every Team wants the Manly scalp.
So they lift and then Manly has to lift - and that is why Manly is so stoic and relentless :angel:

Even that dimwit, SBW has noted that its more difficult for his side this year 'as every Team lifts against us' duh!

Well this has been Manly's reality since the late sixties. They were dismissed as 'Beach Boys, Wax Heads' etc, but then they started to bash the then benchmarks, and it hasn't stopped since :)

Loved to have been at our first Premiership win :D

I echo your thoughts @HappilyManly

This is a non-Manly thread tho, strictly speaking.

Please save your tribal passion for every other appropriate thread......lol.

Just joking, and staying a step ahead of those thought police!

Only about an hour to go now, til kickoff in that ''blockbuster'' at the foot of the mountains.

Unless they all swap jerseys before kickoff, the big red V looks in very big T.

SBW has found a stray hair, so may not grace our screen tonight :D

Just saw Kitey in black - does not feel right :(

Oops, those S&M Ladies are bursting at the seems :p

Go Panthers!

Due to fellow posters feeling threatened by my position on the ladder, I have tipped St Merge. Yes, I am noble.;)

Who would peeps take outta Soward and Bunji now?

I'd have Soward, for goalkicking too.

Tommy should talk to the 'Riff cheer-girls!

That could just be part of Uncle Gus Gould's even plan HM!

They've certainly attracted a lot of fair players out west, now haven't they?!

This will probly get ugly on the field for the Drags now too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7