Round 14 & 15 Schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Round 14 & 15 Schedule

Round 14 :: June 11 - 14

FRIDAY
Gold Coast v Manly-Warringah @ Skilled Park, 7:35pm Ch 9 LIVE

SATURDAY
North Queensland v Canberra @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
Newcastle v New Zealand @ EnergyAustralia Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Brisbane v South Sydney @ Suncorp Stadium, 3:00pm Ch 9 Delayed
MONDAY
Melbourne v Sydney @ AAMI Park Melbourne, 7:00pm FOX
BYES: Canterbury-Bankstown, Cronulla-Sutherland, St George Illawarra, Parramatta, Wests, Penrith

Round 15 :: June 18 - 21

FRIDAY
Brisbane v Penrith @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:00pm CH9 LIVE
Canterbury-Bankstown v Gold Coast @ Suncorp Stadium, 8:45pm CH9 LIVE
SATURDAY
Melbourne v North Queensland @ AAMI Park Melbourne, 5:30pm FOX
Manly-Warringah v South Sydney @ Brookvale Oval, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
Cronulla-Sutherland v St George Illawarra @ Toyota Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Wests v Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, 3:00pm Ch9 Delayed
MONDAY
Newcastle v Parramatta @ EnergyAustralia Stadium, 7:00pm FOX
BYES: New Zealand, Sydney

Source: NRL Media Release and Rabbitohs website

Re: Round 14 & 15 Schedule

Can thoroughly recommend the trip to Skilled, the atmosphere at the southern end of the ground last year was just sensational.

I will certainly be having a very close look at Mark's group for this when it come's out Pete. (Was going to put package rather than group but that would be a fatal mistake on here lol)

Good news. Skilled Park looks awesome, will probs lock that in with Mark.

Kiwi - Would be a good time for you to come over.. World Cup starts the same week as the Titans game, and you will be able to easily jump on the aussie bandwagon  ;) Australia play Germany that night in the world cup.. will need to find a good pub to watch it!

My wife has been dissapointed in my package for 35 years, but it managed to create two beautiful daughters so can't be all bad.

DON"T FORGET

I also have State of Origin Packages (wonderful seats) for Wednesday night the 16th, would be ideal to come on say Friday, attend the GC game, party at the Goldie and the come up for SOO

BIG week away

for more info [email protected]

nita link said:
Good news. Skilled Park looks awesome, will probs lock that in with Mark.

Kiwi - Would be a good time for you to come over.. World Cup starts the same week as the Titans game, and you will be able to easily jump on the aussie bandwagon  ;) Australia play Germany that night in the world cup.. will need to find a good pub to watch it!

More chance of you hopping on the All Whites bandwagon :p

well they did dispose of the might of the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu, so you be the judge :)

Fro link said:
well they did dispose of the might of the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu, so you be the judge :)

Don't forget Bahrain !!! haha

Not a big fan of it myself, but may have a watch of it, the crowds for the qualifier and the Wellington Pheonix playoffs were huge

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183004.msg259134#msg259134 date=1271225144]

Not a big fan of it myself, but may have a watch of it, the crowds for the qualifier and the Wellington Pheonix playoffs were huge
[/quote]

Shame they had to run into the greatest Australian football team eh  ;)

Sydney vs The Nux would've been a great GF, though nothing will beat Muscarrnt missing that penalty. Maybe next year.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183004.msg259150#msg259150 date=1271234590]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183004.msg259134#msg259134 date=1271225144]

[/quote]

Shame they had to run into the greatest Australian football team eh  ;)

Sydney vs The Nux would've been a great GF, though nothing will beat Muscarrnt missing that penalty. Maybe next year.
[/quote]

would have loved to have seen Nux make it! Great to see so many people get behind them..

Speaking of muscarnt.. Does anyone have @themus**** on Twitter? Total hilarity.

Anyhoo, football distraction.. Woo manly!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6