Round 13 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
COMMANDER said:
Why are the Raiders so poor? They have a fair team on the field tonight.

Oh yeah now I remember.

They cannot get any player of note to go there, and arguably their best (Milford) is off to the Bronx.

And they've got Stuart for 7 years...

Misery ahead.

hunt needs to lose that mo,it doesnt suit him,he reminds me a cartoon character,just cant think of who,lol,any help would be much appreciated

COMMANDER said:
Can't help but think that with that team they should be doing a lot better.

Agree.

They have some very good players; the rot has just set in and can't be shaken...Not even by Sir Peter's no doubt stirring words.

Another try here and they'll fold badly.

master blaster said:
hunt needs to lose that mo,it doesnt suit him,he reminds me a cartoon character,just cant think of who,lol,any help would be much appreciated

Yosemite Sam maybe?

torana355 said:
globaleagle said:
faders and donkeys tonight.

Need someone to tell me who is def going to win.

So I can rocket up to 73rd place!!

Broncos by plenty.

Finally, someone with sense!

and lol @Jethro I have 3 of those!

globaleagle said:
torana355 said:
globaleagle said:
faders and donkeys tonight.

Need someone to tell me who is def going to win.

So I can rocket up to 73rd place!!

Broncos by plenty.

Finally, someone with sense!

and lol @Jethro I have 3 of those!

I had to look back through the thread to see what I had previously posted for you to have 3 of them and when I did, I noticed that only 1 out of 3 pics that I posted were visible (well to me anyway) so I will try to add them again under different URLs and hopefully they are visible this time. :)

Trying to look out the window in Canada…

funny-gif-car-window-glass.gif

funny-gif-car-window-ice.gif

^lol, awesome! Not at the moment though 20 degrees, sunny and happy!

(thanks for reposting)

Insert something about nth sydney bears here......

@clint

didn't know where to post this pic of a bear I saw yesterday but as you said the last one showed I wasn't 'that close' I hope this one is better.

If I get any closer....we'd be on a date!

YNrFbSg.jpg

ok ok so I know you guys don't give a crap but...

I was working in my home office...the window to my right goes down to just under bum height.

I glanced outside the window and..

F&*$ ME! There was a bear looking in at me!

Hoooooly poop on a stick. It had destroyed the bird feeder we had and was looking at it's main course.

Luckily I'm that ugly we both got a fright and it ran up a tree ( a bit like daniel boone)

It quickly climbed down and scurried back into the forest.

Here's a pic looking out my window.....!

Nf3s5XD.jpg

Is that a bong ? :p

We do care, but your bear sightings are increasing in frequency - so next shot we are expecting to see a moose carcass:D

Can your bear take on our migrating whales ?
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2014/06/11/1226950/439252-02980db6-f062-11e3-a5bf-19a02e7bca61.jpg

HappilyManly said:
Is that a bong ? :p

We do care, but your bear sightings are increasing in frequency - so next shot we are expecting to see a moose carcass:D

Can your bear take on our migrating whales ?
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2014/06/11/1226950/439252-02980db6-f062-11e3-a5bf-19a02e7bca61.jpg

Running up trees is rarely a good escape tactic, as this moose clearly demonstrates.

HappilyManly said:
Is that a bong ? :p NO!

We do care, but your bear sightings are increasing in frequency - so next shot we are expecting to see a moose carcass:D FINE!

Can your bear take on our migrating whales ?NO!

mozgrame said:

Running up trees is rarely a good escape tactic, as this moose clearly demonstrates.

lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6