Round 13 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OMG Nappa just smashed a tackled Players head - Mann - straight into the ground 47:26 min :mad: MRC !!!!!!

The Echidna was standing right over it, and just called play on :huh:

HappilyManly said:
OMG Nappa just smashed a tackled Players head - Mann - straight into the ground 47:26 min :mad: MRC !!!!!!

The Echidna was standing right over it, and just called play on :huh:

You feeling sorry for storm players now? I saw no such thing.

Pepi said:
Hate Nuasala with a passion. Absolute grub

Yes Pepi you're so right.

It was the festival of the grubs and grease down there today (check out how many of the grease-monkeys had MOOSE in their hair) and sleazy tactics on the go.

I did like TVShek's lightning step for his try in the corner...And getting two points tipping off the Rorters.

But I feel like I need a shower and shampoo after witnessing that Scum-fest.

RiverEagle said:
Pepi said:

It was the festival of the grubs and grease down there today (check out how many of the grease-monkeys had MOOSE in their hair) and sleazy tactics on the go.

I did like TVShek's lightning step for his try in the corner...And getting two points tipping off the Rorters.

Well feeling is not doing it. Go and wash you grub :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:
Pepi said:

Pretty easy to be cheeky Roger, but your Chooks did cruise past a Scum without Cronk and Slater!

Manly hammered a near full-strength Dogs.

How's the air over here with the real winners, RR?

faders and donkeys tonight.

Need someone to tell me who is def going to win.

So I can rocket up to 73rd place!!

HappilyManly said:
Raiders !!!!! :D

Methinks your tips are more emotion based than anything else.....

That said at 74th..I am in no position to throw stones! (as I live in a glass house)

Yeah I've tipped the Faders for the hell of it, too.

Cannot say at all if they'll win but it won't make much difference to my ranking either (re: tipping)

I also want the donkeys brought back to earth after blowing us away last week!

So, they'll (the Bronx) probly win now.

Make sense global?

Teams build up to beat Big, Bad Manly.
Thats why I think in a 1c degree night game, The Raiders will win it.

Emotional or not :( :) :huh: :p

I checked the weather report (and they are always right)

And it's going to be 7 degrees!

It's been awhile so I forget....is that cold enough to stuff around the broncos? I thought it'd make it nice as they wouldn't overheat!

-hate to be on the sideline though. I guess we will have to listen to the commentators in the box...making fun of those on the sideline...again.

edit:....The Broncos have struggled in the nation’s capital, losing six of their past seven in Canberra and boast a poor Monday night record of just five wins from 13 matches.

broncos are specials then!!!

Other RL news :
This is the draw for the Challenge Cup Finals:

Widnes Vikings vs Castleford Tigers

Leeds Rhinos vs Warrington Wolves

Also Brooklyn Kings played there first game of rugby league in the US

globaleagle said:

That is the temp at sunset. They are expecting frost and the wind blowing down from the Snowy Mtns :)

Its 8 degrees on the Beaches in the morning, now that winter has set in.

Last week we played them in 28 degrees.

Plus Bronco Players will want to save themselves for Origin Selection.

Then again, there is the Sticky Factor :cool:

globaleagle said:

It's been awhile so I forget....is that cold enough to stuff around the broncos? I thought it'd make it nice as they wouldn't overheat!

-hate to be on the sideline though. I guess we will have to listen to the commentators in the box...making fun of those on the sideline...again.

edit:....The Broncos have struggled in the nation’s capital, losing six of their past seven in Canberra and boast a poor Monday night record of just five wins from 13 matches.

broncos are specials then!!!

Canberra 1 degree? 7 degrees?

funny-phone-texting-cold-glove-hand.jpg

Trying to look out the window in Canada…

funny-gif-car-window-glass.gif

funny-gif-car-window-ice.gif

RiverEagle said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:
Pepi said:

Pretty easy to be cheeky Roger, but your Chooks did cruise past a Scum without Cronk and Slater!

Manly hammered a near full-strength Dogs.

How's the air over here with the real winners, RR?

And I'm glad they did cause after souffs, I hate the dogs, As for the Storm, well they had Cronk & Slater out and we had Cordner. yes I know they depend on their 3 amigos to win but it's not our fault they capitulate when any of these aren't there. We bombed about 4 tries so imagine if we had scored...it would have been demoralising for melbourne.
You're meeting the dogs in a few weeks, which I don't understand who makes the draw BUT I hope you smash em, meanwhile its on for young and old between us. I remember last years game at Brookie. I was there when our JWH got unfairly sent off for a fantastic tackle on Rosie...how unfair yet we won with 1 man down. Good luck but please...play clean and fix that field. Mud footy is so retro. :D

Manly 8 - Easts 0 in 2014 and it was our away game :sleepy:

This time around, we will have our half back backing up after SOO. Easts won't have that handicap :D

Its going to be raining as its yet another Friday game at Brookie :(

SBW may get dirt under his manicured nails and need a 15 minute checkup to fix his muddy coiffeur :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7