Round 13 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Thirteen
Friday, Jun 6 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Eels vs. Cowboys Pirtek Stadium (NINE) 7:40pm 7:40pm #NRLPARNQL

Sea Eagles vs. Bulldogs Brookvale Oval (NINE) 7:40pm 7:40pm #NRLMANCBY

Saturday, Jun 7 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Titans vs. Panthers Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLGLDPEN

Dragons vs. Sharks WIN Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSGICRO

Rabbitohs vs. Warriors NIB Stadium (FOX) 9:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSOUWAR

Sunday, Jun 8 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Knights vs. Tigers Hunter Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLNEWWST

Storm vs. Roosters AAMI Park (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLMELSYD

Monday, Jun 9 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Raiders vs. Broncos GIO Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLCANBRI

anyone know how to pick eels v cowboys.

eels who have hayne back, though the hooker is out, up against a cowboys side with momentum and players back....but don't seem to win away from home?

even diff betting business' have diff predictions?

Semi just signed a 4 year deal, Hayne is back and the Cowboys don't win in Sydney :cool:

Rabbids v Warriors should be a good game, as they don't have any SOO issues.

I also picked the Chooks in the LFS

HappilyManly said:
Semi just signed a 4 year deal, Hayne is back and the Cowboys don't win in Sydney :cool:

Rabbids v Warriors should be a good game, as they don't have any SOO issues.

I also picked the Chooks in the LFS

I obv don't want a jersey...I picked the dragons to beat the sharks (with 10 players out).

Think I shall go the eels then!

I think souffs will win...but not sure. Warriors better used to the travelling aspect+ lots of warriors fans in perth. But just cant seem to pick them when it comes to the crunch!

With my tipping the LFS will hardly end well for me :p

Dragons should win, but they play like we did last week, every game. Widdop should get the priority calls and Benji should choose his passes better :dodgy:

I only picked the Rorters as there are 2013 Salary Cap rumours starting to gain traction. It would be hilarious if they were stripped of their Hayne Trophy :D

Is it? That'd be awesome! I guess everyone else is on lunch, the site has slowed down.

I just don't know why people just decide to stop working for 'the establishment.' and live a better life?!?!?!?!

Oh I just got 'hayne trophy' lol and i am embarrassed!

edit: your cole quote is incorrect. If water gets into your throat and other bits....doesn't matter if you get out of the water...water, like mother russia, is in you!

I love being retired, work.is overrated :p

PS. Take it up with Cole ! BTW you can just spit out the water - its not JB :sleepy:

I went the cowboys despite their poor Sydney record. I think Eels while miss Peats and Cows need to break Sydney hoodoo sooner or later lol.

^that's the thing isn't it. A full strength cownerds side should be ripping up the competition....but leaving their postcode seems to throw them for a loop.

But peats, as the 'experts' say is an good organiser and a bit under-rated so the cowboys should win.....

but the game isn't at smiley stadium.....

Last time Peats was out they were terrible. Like we say though, Cows are terrible in Sydney. Weather might be a big factor. Not sure who is a better wet weather team. Should be a good game either way.

globaleagle said:

eels who have hayne back, though the hooker is out, up against a cowboys side with momentum and players back....but don't seem to win away from home?

I went cows.

hayne probably conserving himself for SOO2, doesnt want an injury so i cant see him playing hard. Eeels also struggle without there NO.9.

Cows have momentum atm.

globaleagle said:

I went cows.

hayne probably conserving himself for SOO2, doesnt want an injury so i cant see him playing hard. Eels also struggle without there NO.9.

Cows have momentum atm.

I take your points @Eagles2nv

I take your points@Eagles2nv

Lol...double post glitch there.

I'm just about to do my tips in the lunch break, LFS choice while I'm at it.

I'd be surprised if the Cows won at Pirtek, but no Peats and a possibly distracted Jarrod, that is but one tough choice.

Also looking forward to the Rabbids n Warriors...hope they run rings around Souffs over there!

And what a quality game looms in the derby between the Gummies n Dragoons......lol.

I've gone for the Faders to pants the Bronx in Canberra as my (unlikely) upset of the round.

RiverEagle said:
I take your points @Eagles2nv

I take your points@Eagles2nv

Lol...double post glitch there.

I'm just about to do my tips in the lunch break, LFS choice while I'm at it.

I'd be surprised if the Cows won at Pirtek, but no Peats and a possibly distracted Jarrod, that is but one tough choice.

Also looking forward to the Rabbids n Warriors...hope they run rings around Souffs over there!

And what a quality game looms in the derby between the Gummies n Dragoons......lol.

I've gone for the Faders to pants the Bronx in Canberra as my (unlikely) upset of the round.

haha, yeah not the first time for the double post glitch. :)

I went faders aswell. The donkeys seem to choke with the cold down here. Mnday also gets a strong following at Canb Stadium.

another hard one. broncs have a lot of momentum and playing well. faders kinda sucking + the news no one wants to play for them....

but broncs lost something like 9 from 11 down at canberra on monday nights.

I'm impressed with Parra tonight and, being in a good mood, think it's OK and good for the game to have a healthy Parra ( and Panthers I guess).

Looks like the Panthers may be #1 in 20 minutes or so.

I actually put $5 on a Manly/Penriff GF :)

Kitey looks good, Peachey is a try scoring freak :cool:

Finally you got your thread back up HM!

Unless this round turns around sharply I'll be 0 from 3 (yes I even tipped against us last night).

And at least I was right...as soon as I tipped the Titans they fall apart! At home too.

What a difference a nice, shiny, dry stadium makes...the speedsters are cutting loose on the Coast.

1/3 for me as I would never tip against Manly :sleepy:

Unfortunately I made a mistake and chose the Cowboys, when I meant Parra :s Next time I'll check Dan's emails.

I'll watch the Warriors game tomorrow, as two late nights is past me now. Go Warriors!

Can't believe I tipped the Titans they are just absolute ****e. Panthers like Parra will blow a lot of teams away but when they come up against the hard defensive teams then they will struggle.

First time ever HM , tipping against us (reverse psychology... And if we lost at least I'd get two points tipping off the Mutts!)

I can top you with the Cows too...I picked them in the LFS Comp as well......Me Gorrnnrne there already.

Derby first...Two teams on par in Gummies and Dragoons; then the potentially better game in Perth.

Hope u get some good ZZZ's content after Manly's dream performance!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8